343 is Awesome!!

Being a long time Halo fan, I can say this looks like the best Halo yet!

Just amazing! I remember playing Halo 2 everyday for years and this just reminded me of how fast paced the game is going to be! Cant wait! Thanks 343.

Good to see a Halo 2 fan that doesn’t hate everything that isn’t Halo 2. I share your excitement. It does look amazing, even from what little we’ve seen.

> Good to see a Halo 2 fan that doesn’t hate everything that isn’t Halo 2. I share your excitement. It does look amazing, even from what little we’ve seen.

Yes!! Cant wait for a real competitive game.

> > Good to see a Halo 2 fan that doesn’t hate everything that isn’t Halo 2. I share your excitement. It does look amazing, even from what little we’ve seen.
>
> Yes!! Cant wait for a real competitive game.

We had that and it is called Halo: Combat Evolved.

Remember when they told us Reach will be like Halo CE?

Yeah. Don’t get too excited just yet.

> Remember when they told us Reach will be like Halo CE?
>
> Yeah. Don’t get too excited just yet.

lol When did they say that?

It’s great to see a Halo fan who likes Halo 4! 99% of the community are just complainers.

Whoa, someone not complaining? They do exist!

Bungie is awesome…
But 343i is 20% cooler! /)^3^(\

> It’s great to see a Halo fan who likes Halo 4! 99% of the community are just complainers.

Not really. I love how Halo 4 is coming along but you can’t blame people for being a little skeptical about certain things. Especially after Reach.

> Remember when they told us Reach will be like Halo CE?
>
> Yeah. Don’t get too excited just yet.

But Reach was a little more like CE than the others. Fall damage and the health bar especially.

And what does this have to do with Halo 4? They said going back to the roots of Halo, which doesn’t neccesarily mean CE by itself. Bungie/343i does a good job of keeping the feel of Halo intact, while innovating. One might say Reach was innovated a bit too much, but innovation will keep the game up with today’s standards. I expect Halo 4 to be innovated, some new things added, but it will still feel and look like Halo.

I would like more information on the game soon, multiplayer only though (Don’t want the campaign spoiled too much). The game graphics look pretty good right now, and gameplay looks like its working pretty well too. I want a more in depth look at those maps too, I like how 343i is building everything from scratch. I want to hear their reason behind why reds fight blues! But, im satisfied right now. Its looking pretty neat.

> It’s great to see a Halo fan who likes Halo 4! 99% of the community are just complainers.

I love halo! I will support whatever 343 is doing with halo 4!

The matchmaking portion of the game looks good, clean and I’m happy to hear these new maps will not be fulled from campaign missions. I’m also looking forward to playing wraparound, a “looping arena type map, with lots of verticality”. Good job 343i.

i am glad to see positive feedback too :slight_smile:

any body else think the grafix look good on halo 4 they have the perfect amount of grityness and 3d boulge to make it flow smoothly to me its like reach and halo 3 pixed together well and mc looks pretty bad -Yoink- and iv been playing halo since i was 6 im 17 now

> any body else think the grafix look good on halo 4 they have the perfect amount of grityness and 3d boulge to make it flow smoothly to me its like reach and halo 3 pixed together well and mc looks pretty bad -Yoink!- and iv been playing halo since i was 6 im 17 now

117 looks awesome! I been playing halo since I was 10. I’m 21 what is your point?

Love the positive feedback! :smiley:

> Love the positive feedback! :smiley:

> Being a long time Halo fan, I can say this looks like the best Halo yet!
>
> Just amazing! I remember playing Halo 2 everyday for years and this just reminded me of how fast paced the game is going to be! Cant wait! Thanks 343.

Agreed

What? How can you judge the game already you’ve only seen 30 seconds of gameplay. You don’t know that you’ll like the changes until you play the game. Wait until we get some actual information to form your opinion.