343 is awesome

I came on just to say thank you for this amazing game called halo 5, thank you 343 I am really enjoying the game and even though there are lots of negative comments out there I know there are still halo 5 players who love the game as much as I do, I have been a huge fan of halo since halo 1 and I have to say this is the best halo of all time. Just need some more gametypes, more origional maps and possibly make forge offline feature, other than that the game is amazing. (I know that you guys are coming out with gametypes and im excited for them)

No game is perfect, but I just can’t get enough of this game. I absolutely have complaints, but it’s just a video game at the end of the day.

Would play again.

I’m enjoying this game a whole hell of a lot too. Great work 343 !

I especially love how smooth the game runs

While the game runs smoothly, I cannot say the developer as a whole is “awesome” due to their repeated misrepresentations and willingness to suspend the truth when talking about the game’s story in interviews and when advertising the game. Nor can I really say that when the game is way too empty for my liking due to the aforementioned lack of gametypes and variety in existing modes.

I agree. I think there should be a bigger and better variety of maps but the gameplay is great and the weapons are more balanced. It’s definitely far from being bad.

They nailed the gameplay but did some questionable stuff with campaign and features.
Not to mention they come off as sneaky and dishonest, but I´m probably exaggerating…free dlc that comes with maps made in forge is a STEAL!

I agree, Halo 5 is amazing and 343 has done a fantastic job with it. I can’t wait to see what it’s like by year end

The lack of gamemodes is just stupid, but this game is really fun to play. I love the new multiplayer and I think 343 did magnificent with that part.

The more I play it, the more I enjoy it. Such a polished, clean experience. Hope they continue to add to the game (Oddball, One Flag, traditional KOTH, more Warzone and BTB maps) to mix up the experience, but I’m loving what it has to offer.

I am enjoying this game a lot, I can play hour after hour even with the limited gaemtypes

> 2533274960629970;1:
> I came on just to say thank you for this amazing game called halo 5, thank you 343 I am really enjoying the game and even though there are lots of negative comments out there I know there are still halo 5 players who love the game as much as I do, I have been a huge fan of halo since halo 1 and I have to say this is the best halo of all time. Just need some more gametypes, more origional maps and possibly make forge offline feature, other than that the game is amazing. (I know that you guys are coming out with gametypes and im excited for them)

this is basically my opinion on the game but im am more angry than you are for the lacking content at launch

I’ve really been enjoying it. The mechanics and balancing are smooth. The main complaint is the lack of game modes, hopefully 343 will get on that.

People really think these threads aren’t more useless than the threads ‘complaining’ about the game? Lol! These threads are pointless, you show you love the game by playing it, all these do is clutter the forums. At least complaining threads give feedback, you really think 343 is going to see this and change anything?

> best halo of all time

All your credibility went out the window after that statement.

I loved the campaign, but it’s hard to love the multiplayer if the promised servers are non-existant and SUCK.