343 Involvement Idea: Community Clash

Well I was thinking to get more 343 community involvement, how about every week we have a halo game with the Bungie community, this would involve 3 teams of 4 from each side. You would have each side pick a gametype and map they wanted to play and play. Sign ups would appear every week on the forums. Also the people that are involved in both get to pick a side they want to play on. I just think it would be a fun way to get the community involved.Also the winner gets bragging rights for the rest of the week. What do you guys think of this Idea ?

How about 343i just holds games similar to Bungie’s Humpdays?

yes that is pretty much the same thing only the 343 forum people shoot the Bungie Forum people, Not 343 Industries staff vs Bungie staff

We have WCCN here at Halo Waypoint. Waypoint Community Carnage Night. It happens roughly every other friday, although it has been lacking lately. It mainly consists of Waypoint forum go-ers to all meet up and game together. 343 does join in sometimes.

> We have WCCN here at Halo Waypoint. Waypoint Community Carnage Night. It happens roughly every other friday, although it has been lacking lately. It mainly consists of Waypoint forum go-ers to all meet up and game together. 343 does join in sometimes.

I need to jump in on that! I’d love to help make it a regular thing around these parts.

We’ve been doing it for quite some time, to add to WCCN information.

Easy is right on the Waypoint Community Carnage Night. 343 employees are known to show up, but they have busy schedules and lives as well. As much as they love Halo, you have to realize that sometimes they have to take a break and enjoy something else. That being said, it’s not uncommon for someone to drop in for a few games with us.

I help manage the bungie.net Community Carnage. If you want to discuss this further be sure to join the Official Group. I really like the concept.