343 Interview

I’m just curious, did anyone listen to the interview HaloGAF did with 343?

And if you did, what did you think?

I’ll post the link if you want to check it out. It’s episode 13.

Edit: Disclaimer: Discusses the current state of Halo 4. No idea how that got out of hand…

http://halogaf.com

Why did they steal the Game of Thrones theme and slightly modify it? Also the host sounds horribly boring from the first 5 minutes listened. Anyways the podcast is an hour and 22 minutes. Can anyone summarize?

This type of threads go in the General Discussion Forum-Click Here

> This type of threads go in the General Discussion Forum-Click Here

The interview is about the current state of Halo 4…

> > This type of threads go in the General Discussion Forum-Click Here
>
> The interview is about the current state of Halo 4…

In you thread title it says 343 interview,it can be any Halo topic not only Halo 4

> > This type of threads go in the General Discussion Forum-Click Here
>
> The interview is about the current state of Halo 4…

You’re asking what we think about a Podcast. This is general discussion regardless if the topic of the podcast is Halo 4.

Thank you for your cooperation.

> > > This type of threads go in the General Discussion Forum-Click Here
> >
> > The interview is about the current state of Halo 4…
>
> You’re asking what we think about a Podcast. This is general discussion regardless if the topic of the podcast is Halo 4.
>
> Thank you for your cooperation.

Indeed what BADMAGIK said is a very good reason.

> >
>
> In you thread title it says 343 interview,it can be any Halo topic not only Halo 4

It is an interview with 343 discussing Halo 4. This forum is for Halo 4 discussion. If this doesn’t belong the GDC thread should’ve been in General Discussion too.

> >
>
> In you thread title it says 343 interview,it can be any Halo topic not only Halo 4

Listen. I’m not going to have this fight with you. Quit acting like a mod. If a mod moves it, ok.

Did you only read the title? How about reading the OP first then checking out the link before policing.

> > > > This type of threads go in the General Discussion Forum-Click Here
> > >
> > > The interview is about the current state of Halo 4…
> >
> > In you thread title it says 343 interview,it can be any Halo topic not only Halo 4
>
> Listen. I’m not going to have this fight with you. Quit acting like a mod. If a mod moves it, ok.
>
> Did you only read the title? How about reading the OP first then checking out the link before policing.

I did read the OP as I alwasy do and as you can see for yourself it does not contains the word “Halo 4” anyways as I want to avoid a “fight” this I hope will be my last post on this thread

What the f—? Just discuss the content of the interview and quit this talk of moving it.

Guys, why won’t you let the moderators take care of this instead of rushing in and shutting down topics that people are posting?

You’re trying to be helpful but it comes across discouraging discussion.

On topic: I like Frankie’s comments about CSR. He is absolutely right about how people view history differently regarding Halo 3’s ranking.

> Guys, why won’t you let the moderators take care of this instead of rushing in and shutting down topics that people are posting?
>
> You’re trying to be helpful but it comes across discouraging discussion.
>
> On topic: I like Frankie’s comments about CSR. He is absolutely right about how people view history differently regarding Halo 3’s ranking.

I somewhat liked their comments about Legendary Slayer, but this is 343. So I’m worried.

> > Guys, why won’t you let the moderators take care of this instead of rushing in and shutting down topics that people are posting?
> >
> > You’re trying to be helpful but it comes across discouraging discussion.
> >
> > On topic: I like Frankie’s comments about CSR. He is absolutely right about how people view history differently regarding Halo 3’s ranking.
>
> I somewhat liked their comments about Legendary Slayer, but this is 343. So I’m worried.

I haven’t got to that point yet. I’m listening to them talking about Trueskill right now. Which makes sense why I was dominating on some playlists when I just entered them. I didn’t know they reset Trueskill.

The host of this podcast keeps bringing up Halo 3 and comparing it to Halo 4. Is he from Waypoint? haha

> The host of this podcast keeps bringing up Halo 3 and comparing it to Halo 4. Is he from Waypoint? haha

It warms my heart that someone is keeping 343i honest…

> > The host of this podcast keeps bringing up Halo 3 and comparing it to Halo 4. Is he from Waypoint? haha
>
> It warms my heart that someone is keeping 343i honest…

True but it seems like everyone who refers to the past Halo games have some sort of rose-tinted glasses to how it was.

The discussion in the podcast of what “Classic Halo” is, proves the point that everyone has a different view of what it is and not everyone will be happy.

I’ll give it a liaten and tell my thoughts afterward

there are some thing that everyone CAN agree on. like equal starts, power weapons on maps, that respawn at predicable intervals.

i dont care if it is the DMR OR the BR or hell, even AR/magnum starts but EVERY one starts the same would go a long way to making the game “feel” like halo.

no one asked for full on class system, no one asked for random power weapons, no on asked for the power weapon delivery right at your feet.

give me throwdown with no sprint and radar and it would of been perfect.

> The discussion in the podcast of what “Classic Halo” is, proves the point that everyone has a different view of what it is and not everyone will be happy.

WHY would you want Throwdown to have radars? The whole point of the playlist is to work with your team and calling out is a huge part of that.

because not every one does that. and i HATE turning around EVERY time i hear someone for it only to be my teammate.

i UNDERSTAND that throwdown is the “competitive” playlist in halo 4 and totally agree with radar being OFF in that playlist, i am talking the main 4v4 slayer playlist, like Infinity Slayer is now, being the same as throwndown is but with radar.

and i REALLY HATE sprint, it brings NOTHING GOOD to Halo.

> WHY would you want Throwdown to have radars? The whole point of the playlist is to work with your team and calling out is a huge part of that.