343 Inflating Halo 5 with Air

Just starting to feel like lying.

• 6 Warzone maps, 3 are more or less the same thing - Including Breakout maps and forge maps. Back then, Halo included the maps that would be versatile across a variety of playlists. Breakout maps are limited to Breakout only, the forge maps Orion and Pegasusus are bleh. That’s any easy way to inflate the count. As much puffing as they did, you don’t see Empire or Truth ever in Slayer. - Twice the Campaign length of H4, I defended this before and believed it to be true. As much time I spent floating around the maps and searching for things, I didn’t even come close double length, and I take all my Campaigns slow - Advertisement, Nightfall Irrelevant, All Hail and The Cost trailer irrelevant, no Oni or Insurrectionist rebels to be found - The biggest multiplayer ever must be only holding weight in Warzone, because it’s the only thing carrying your game to be frank. Seems apparent that so much time was spent on Warzone, that Playlists, aiming, spawns, maps, Customs, Pre game Lobby, and ranks got mucked up - The sequence of boarding the Kraken in Campaign at best, is comparable to Spartan Ops mission, just give me 3 Scarabs or make the Harvester relevant again and moving - Halo 5 Campaign being a big lore expansionJust so certain people don’t think I’m taking a -Yoink- on the game, here are some positives. Warzone, equal starts and abilities, Nice looking Campaign, Spartan commands, Campaign gameplay although it got redundant, more “Prometheans again” yes I know Buck. Options like sound, brightness, toggleable options…

With only 3 maps I’m not sure you can even say all their time went into warzone.

Which makes me wonder where exactly it did go, because it doesn’t show anywhere. It’s not even like what is there is even polished at all, so many missing features and obvious oversight that previous games didn’t have in hat regard.

> 2533274859421065;2:
> With only 3 maps I’m not sure you can even say all their time went into warzone.
>
> Which makes me wonder where exactly it did go, because it doesn’t show anywhere. It’s not even like what is there is even polished at all, so many missing features and obvious oversight that previous games didn’t have in hat regard.

It may of went into DLC or you know the scrapped features and content and other things

> 2533274859421065;2:
> With only 3 maps I’m not sure you can even say all their time went into warzone.
>
> Which makes me wonder where exactly it did go, because it doesn’t show anywhere. It’s not even like what is there is even polished at all, so many missing features and obvious oversight that previous games didn’t have in hat regard.

Yeah it’s no doubt a short map count. The reason I think they were heavily invested in WZ, is cuz the whole REQ system. All the weapon and vehicle variants, skins, being able to sell cards buy them etc. It was heavily advertised as the go to casual gametype, mixing PvE and P elements. They delayed BTB for WZ. It had to have gone there, to forge and Campaign level designs, the time that is…

When you compare the content of Halo 4 to the content of Halo 5 you do kinda have to wonder what they’ve been doing this whole time. No Spartan ops, hardly any maps, hardly any gametypes. There’s a lot here to really enjoy…but you kinda have to get through a ton of crap to do it. Like I’ve had to grind 35 levels before having a semi-decent stockpile of warzone equipment and it’s based on PURE luck. At least with CoD you know you’re going to get something good eventually. Here you just have to cross your fingers.