343 Industries Website?

My question is, when is 343i getting there own Website?? Like Bungie with Bungie.net?
Maybe in June? (E3 2011 time)

> My question is, when is 343i getting there own Website?? Like Bungie with Bungie.net?
> Maybe in June? (E3 2011 time)

We are yet to know. I’m sure it will be coming some time soon, but for now, i think this is it.

Your on their website.

> Your on their website.

LoL no
Look at the url kid:
halo.xbox.com

> > Your on their website.
>
> LoL no
> Look at the url kid:
> “halo.xbox.com

You are looking for a personal URL link: www.343i.net or such
does it make that much a difference if the web site has its own personal url tag instead of the people who run it.

I thought Halo Waypoint is 343. Because, 343 is for all things Halo to converge (a waypoint).

> > Your on their website.
>
> LoL no
> Look at the url kid:
> “halo.xbox.com

It doesn’t matter what the URL is, this is 343’s website.

Halo Waypoint’s website is actually what the main Halo website would look like. There are news, intel, forums, stats… I mean, a new 343 website would be useless.

This is the home of Halo and it’s keepers 343i. It’s all Microsoft so it won’t fall far from the tree.

yea looks to me like this is 343’s website. if they wanted they could add extra tabs for 343 stuff.

I think 343 is going to be different than Bungie. 343 was founded and created to promote the Halo universe. They don’t need a separate website.

You can also get here from halowaypoint.com. But, make no mistake, this is our (343’s) site. :slight_smile:

> You can also get here from halowaypoint.com. But, make no mistake, this is our (343’s) site. :slight_smile:

yea everytime i come to the waypoint forums i type www.halowaypoint.com

Good man.