343 Industries please read.

Dear 343, I like what you are doing with Halo with carrying the story forward, but with matchmaking you have more problems then you can solve, meaning that when you fix one you get one because of that fix. Also I have problems with your team selection process for making fair teams, I was playing with a three of my friends and we formed a team one match, then next match we got split up, two went to one team and two to the other, so because of that we formed our own team, Two blue’s and two red’s fighting the remaining teams. And that has happened to a few of my other friends. So could you please make it to were when we play with a team of friends in a party we dont get switched to the other team, like on Halo 3, Halo Reach and Halo 4. Thank you.

> 2535419955896382;1:
> Dear 343, I like what you are doing with Halo with carrying the story forward, but with matchmaking you have more problems then you can solve, meaning that when you fix one you get one because of that fix. Also I have problems with your team selection process for making fair teams, I was playing with a three of my friends and we formed a team one match, then next match we got split up, two went to one team and two to the other, so because of that we formed our own team, Two blue’s and two red’s fighting the remaining teams. And that has happened to a few of my other friends. So could you please make it to were when we play with a team of friends in a party we dont get switched to the other team, like on Halo 3, Halo Reach and Halo 4. Thank you.

Isn’t it sad 343, that someone who obviously just bought your game and were looking for a good time with friends, have to run into this issue in 2014 after 4+ Halo games have already been released and loved by the Halo community?

This OP literally has no idea why his beloved game of Halo, is having such a issue that should NEVER take place in ANY game that requires even teams to have a fun, fair game.

I read this post and literally felt bad for the guy, who has given your game a chance, spent his hard earned money on it and is now completely disappointed and will not be happy until you fix these insane issues (which seems like not anytime soon). Oh, and this ONE guys who made this post is just one of the MANY dealing with your issues, who has also given you approximately $60 PER GAME!

What a shame, almost three weeks into launch and your studio working, “24/7”, ALL these days and still, a broken game.