343 Industries making steps in the right direction.

I believe 343 is already doing the rights things. Here are just a few reasons:

• They are bringing a badly overdue Title Update to Halo Reach.

• From what I’ve heard from interviews and observed from the hints given by bs angel, it seems like the TU will bring more classic gameplay and/or playlists.

• It seems like they care about what the community says, considering the fact that Halo Waypoint is basically an extension of 343 because they work so closely together. Correct me if I am wrong but I’m pretty sure Waypoint is totally dedicated to the community.

What do you guys think?

There is no “seems like”. There is only “they do”.

> There is no “seems like”. There is only “they do”.

Indeed. They were doing greatly long before they were even handed Halo.

Completely right, and I love how BS Angel is like the bridge between 343 and the community because she’s so good at it, I don’t think that any of the Bungie staff really participated in threads for as long as she does. Don’t worry with 343 we’re in good hands. And they definitely aren’t going to leave Halo 4 at just a “good” game because that wouldn’t do the series justice, they are going to make a great game, an awesome game, an epic game.

> There is no “seems like”. There is only “they do”.

Good I’m glad to see that kind of stuff being said. On the Bungie forums I get people telling me that 343 is going to fail… it is sad.

> > There is no “seems like”. There is only “they do”.
>
> Indeed. They were doing greatly long before they were even handed Halo.

They haven’t had anything except Halo. In fact it was made FOR Halo, hence the name 343.

>
> Good I’m glad to see that kind of stuff being said. On the Bungie forums I get people telling me that 343 is going to fail… it is sad.

When people say stuff like that they are really saying “Change scares me.”.

I think I’ll hold my judgement on how good 343 is doing when I get a hold of some quality game based work from them.

I agree. Another thing I would like to point out is a few days ago when they 343 had a little trouble with the servers bs angle was on the forums keeping us in the loop that that was really cool.

> > > There is no “seems like”. There is only “they do”.
> >
> > Good I’m glad to see that kind of stuff being said. On the Bungie forums I get people telling me that 343 is going to fail… it is sad.
>
> When people say stuff like that they are really saying “Change scares me.”.

Yes I agree, and to your previous message, bs angel does a great job with the community. She writes stuff on the website multiple times a day.

> I think I’ll hold my judgement on how good 343 is doing when I get a hold of some quality game based work from them.

Besides the game, I have seen an influx of Halo related items since 343 came around early/mid last year. From books, give-aways, community involvement and just nice people.

> > I think I’ll hold my judgement on how good 343 is doing when I get a hold of some quality game based work from them.
>
> Besides the game, I have seen an influx of Halo related items since 343 came around early/mid last year. From books, give-aways, community involvement and just nice people.

None of that matters if the games they make play like crap.

> I think I’ll hold my judgement on how good 343 is doing when I get a hold of some quality game based work from them.

A very acceptable response. I am simply saying that they are already making steps that hardcore fans will love.

>
> Indeed. They were doing greatly long before they were even handed Halo.

I think they will do a great job on Halo 4 also. I don’t think they would release a game that is not as good as other halo’s.