343 industries, Frankie O, it is in your best interest to look at this.

(On an initial side-note to any forum goers who read this, please leave your feedback in this thread, for the longer it stays at the top of this site’s forum, the better chance it will have of catching the attention of 343 industries.)

You may look at these forums just as Bungie studios looks at theirs, and say “look at all these special requests for title updates, DLC, and every fanboys’ desires, they all think they are special snowflakes, and they are not.”

I am here to tell you, out of all the same average, boring snowflakes, my thread over on the Bungie.net Reach forums could prove to be much outstanding from the rest. It is, indeed, about a DLC idea, but fear not: I am not asking for flyable frigates in deepspace, or the rest of the relm of unreasonable wishes. My thread’s idea is 100% plausible, and you may find it exceptionally easy to do.

Before you lose interest, I will tell you that at the end of this thread is a link to my thread over on Bungie.net, and I strongly advise you to go over there and give it a nice read through, twice over if necessary.

The idea has been voted upon by far more than 1000 people, and if you are interested in a little statistical preview, over 1000 people (94%) voted yes. Some intriguing statistics, arent they?

So, here is the thread. Please take a look at it.

Thanks

(There is no information on how to hyperlink, so you will just have to do it the old fashioned way, and cut and paste it into your URL address.)

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=56482247

> (On an initial side-note to any forum goers who read this, please leave your feedback in this thread, for the longer it stays at the top of this site’s forum, the better chance it will have of catching the attention of 343 industries.)
>
>
> You may look at these forums just as Bungie studios looks at theirs, and say “look at all these special requests for title updates, DLC, and every fanboys’ desires, they all think they are special snowflakes, and they are not.”
>
> I am here to tell you, out of all the same average, boring snowflakes, my thread over on the Bungie.net Reach forums could prove to be much outstanding from the rest. It is, indeed, about a DLC idea, but fear not: I am not asking for flyable frigates in deepspace, or the rest of the relm of unreasonable wishes. My thread’s idea is 100% plausible, and you may find it exceptionally easy to do.
>
> Before you lose interest, I will tell you that at the end of this thread is a link to my thread over on Bungie.net, and I strongly advise you to go over there and give it a nice read through, twice over if necessary.
>
> The idea has been voted upon by far more than 1000 people, and if you are interested in a little statistical preview, over 1000 people (94%) voted yes. Some intriguing statistics, arent they?
>
> So, here is the thread. Please take a look at it.
>
> Thanks
>
>
> (There is no information on how to hyperlink, so you will just have to do it the old fashioned way, and cut and paste it into your URL address.)
>
> http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=56482247

Fixed it for ya

Haven’t you created a thread on this forum on this topic already?