343 Industries better then Bungie?

I have being hearing people complaining that Bungie isn’t cool anymore since many who worked on the halo franchse have left and joined 343, so what do people think is 343 better than Bungie?

Why do people have to think that way? Why can’t they both be fantastic groups?

Not THAT many people left. I will always be a fan of Bungie they brought Halo into the world. I am very excited about the future games that both 343 and Bungie are working on.

I have been hearing from some that they have been updating the ban system, you get banned for not letting Bungie win a game in Halo Reach

Too early to judge. However I do like 343i over the current Bungie.

> I have been hearing from some that they have been updating the ban system, you get banned for not letting Bungie win a game in Halo Reach

Are you joking or do you not get the Bungie sense of humour, lol?

It does seem that the Podcast is better and they are working on everything Halo, oh and haven’t sold out to Infinity Ward

They are both great companies but after seeing one Update from Frankie i can already say its better then most of the BWU i have seen in the past months they are more informative and more focused on the games and fanbase.

Nothing can be said yet. Maybe they’re better maybe they’re worse.

I like both!

<4

I feel Like Bungie Lost interest making Halo. I mean almost 10 years of making anything would get boring. I do fell like 343 do care more about Halo as a whole and I do have high hopes for them.

They are both great developers and I don’t really want to pick favorites, at least not until I can get a good look at Halo 4 and whatever Bungie’s next game is.

Bungie are the creators… how the hell can i be mad at them?
343 are creating new halo titles… how the hell can i be mad at them?

343i is definitely not better then Bungie, Bungie made Halo and proved they could make great Halo games(as much as I dislike Reach if I liked AA’s and bloom it would be fun). The only Halo game I have a big problem with is Reach.

343i also is favoring one side of the community already, by not including the original Halo CE multiplayer with the HCEA and using it as an addon for Reach which disgusts me.

They have started out on the wrong foot to me, and I think if Bungie was involved in the HCEA they would of included the original Halo Ce multi-player with XBL capability as they know how much that would of meant to veteran fans of the series. So yea, we will see how this HCEA turns out and Halo 4 until I can come close to putting them on Bungie’s level in my mind.