343 Industries - Are You Kidding Me?

Edited by Modertor - Please do not purposely bypass the profanity filter or post inappropriate content.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

You get a 60 minutes ban for the Matchmaking? WTF?

I played right now with a friend Halo 4 and we’re kicked out of games for 5 times.
'Cause of internet crash and unintended betrayals…

I would not complain if it only affects people actually leave the game
(K/D p.u.s.s.y.s for example)

BUT NOT SO!

F.U.C.K YOU 343 Industries!

I agree that the ban is insanely stupid, but you could have made your point in a more mature manner.

Well, this’ll get a lock shortly.

OP, it happens. You’ll survive. Believe me, I have terrible internet and disconnect quite often.

No need to get all hostile at 343i for you internet and betrayal problems. You were lessening peoples enjoyment of the game, and got a 60 minute ban for it.

I’m sure you don’t enjoy getting betrayed or black screened or having your teammates quit out and leaving you alone, or prematurely ending the match. Well neither do they.

It’s only an hour, gah.
Watch a TV show and take a shower and you’ll be unbanned by then, not worth complaining over.

Hey, OP, its just 60 minute ban. I got that several times from quitting, specifically rage quit due to poor teams, but it gives me time to relax and forget the game. But hey, IMO, it may suck, but its better than a 20 minute ban. In a way, i like with 343 did.

CAUTION: Please avoid using foul language and bypassing word filter. Just a friendly reminder. I recommend changing them, to “343 why did you do this?”.

Sounds like you’re blaming someone else for your own problems.

1. betrayals? Shoot straight son
  2. disconects? Don’t start what you can’t finish.
  3. cry more please, tears are tasty.
  4. there is a place to ask about bans, this ain’t it.

> I agree that the ban is insanely stupid, <mark>but you could have made your point in a more mature manner.</mark>

I agree.

> Hey, OP, its just 60 minute ban. I got that several times from quitting, specifically rage quit due to poor teams, but it gives me time to relax and forget the game.
>
> CAUTION: Please avoid using foul language and bypassing word filter. Just a friendly reminder. I recommend changing them, to “343 why did you do this?”.

Isn’t this supposed to be in the ban thread to?

i sincerely hope u get banned from the forums also for your immature attitude and general conduct. unintentional betrayals? where friendly fire is off? yeah right. sounds like u are a goof having some fun and got a smack on the bum.

Well that escalated quickly.