343 Industies Weapons Skin

How many you guys have gotten the 343 Industries weapons skins in the Spartan Armory REQ Pack assault rifle skin or pistol skin.

I got the Pistol, not the AR though. I hope there is another chance to get it in the future.

I got the 343 AR skin but I’d rather use the ODST skin.

I got both!!

I got the pistol, and I’m really happy with it because I love unicorns. I saw the AR that just has 343i on it so I don’t really want it.

I have both that was one hell of a grind

I got both, but I prefer the Noble Team skins with my Decimator armor.

Jack gotta agree ive always liked MK V B and id like to wear it again but im not a fan of showy skins an armor rather fire team Osiris for me

both

Me, Send help, and money

Both

None

I got one for the AR.

I actually didn’t get round to purchasing the pack. It’s ok though because I can always pick up a discarded weapon off the ground when I play Warzone which has that particular skin.

Both. Rocking the 343 AR for the time being, but using the UNSC magnum.

> 2533274936843840;4:
> I got both!!

Nice I got both of the skins also.

got both. the AR was in the last pack which was by itself. Waste of money but I ain’t exactly poor lol.

I got neither of 'em…or any skins from that pack. I do hope they release that pack again.

Both and I love them. They match my armor (^_^)

> 2533274872711061;17:
> got both. the AR was in the last pack which was by itself. Waste of money but I ain’t exactly poor lol.

Lol, same. Had to buy another pack just to get the ar skin. It was worth it though