343!! I'm done with your waypoint!

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts or discussing forum moderation. If you have questions regarding moderation, feel free to PM the applicable moderator or forum admin.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Yep that’s all… Sick of this page.

343 is way too overly sensitive about what the community says. If its one person trashing the game then yes why are you on here, but if its a number of us I mean it looks like the majority of us are complaining then there is a problem.

I can only wish the best of luck 343 in halo 5… my advice is you do a beta because I’m not buying halo 5 when it comes out unless I can sample the meal before I commit 60 bucks to the whole meal.

I like playing Halo 4 it was a great campaign and if you set aside the Call of duty killcams and quickspawn then it was actually a cool game. They tried something different with the multiplayer… Some people liked it and some didnt… It seems it split the players up more than brought them together especially with no classic playlist for the die hard old day halo fans. It just seemed they were trying to appeal to those who liked modern shooters.

Lag killed Halo 4 and the rest of it was the nails in the coffin. 343 doesn’t want to fix halo 4 because its done and its over and its a sinking ship that had the leak known as lag. even if they fix this game the way we like nobody will repopulate it.

Sorry 343 but halo 4 is ruined. I’ll still play it to troll and -Yoink!- but halo has now lost its luster. I will be looking forward to Battlefield 4, Titanfall and Destiny.

I’m at the point now where I feel Nintendo could’ve done a better job with halo than 343 because atleast nintendo listens to their fanbase aside from the wii controls.

Deuces waypoint. There is no freedom of speech. you just want everybody to say the game is godly when it is just mediocre of a multiplayer. I still enjoy more than COD.

So I may repeat myself but here’s my advice… if you want halo 5 to be a success you can either release a beta or give it to nintendo. Make sure there is no lag, give us a classic list and for the love of god do not take anything from call of duty. Remember! Halo is a sci fi shooter not a COD with a spacesuit.

Get over your ego trips and listen to your community before everybody abandons ship.

Halo 4 is now the official troll game for me thanks to your incompetence with lag and the like. Thanks for making multiplayer beginner friendly and a joke of a leveling system.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself and don’t forget

BETA HALO 5 OR GIVE IT TO NINTENDO!

Ssshhh.

They’re listening.

I don’t think you understand what the moderation team actually is.

Here, educate yourself.

wow bro i think you got their attention with this one. even part of me thinks they couldn’t do everything they wanted due to licensing issue’s maybe that’s why we never got sandtrap and why we go pitfall so late. And why i doubt we’ll get the arbiter in halo 5. there’s so much stuff going on behind the scenes we might not know about but it’s not cool to keep us in the dark about it. 343 should tell us these things so there won’t be any angry mobs bashing them on these forums. Just like with the champions dlc it wasn’t until after i bought it and tried to use my armor in spartan ops i read on the internet that it doesn’t work because it may break things. I do agree with you on the classic game types but there’s still so many ways to make this game fun again it’s insane i doubt these things can repopulate the game but it can make it fun at least until Halo 5 comes out.

Wow, that must have taken you a long time to write. I hope it at least made you feel better.

Complaints are only being locked because it’s considered to be non-constructive. If you have something to say, do it constructively and in line with the rules. You have a problem with the moderation, PM bs angel or Forum Team. Just don’t openly talk about it on the forums.

I miss Halo Council because people could say whatever they wanted on it.

Meanwhile, a forum member that I respect was banned for telling a moderator “this discussion will continue as long as it abides by the forum rules” when the moderator was trying to intervene. And in general this person tried to be as constructive and neutral as possible when it came to discussion.

That said, what do you expect? It is their forum after all.

> Ssshhh.
>
>
> They’re listening.

Sure are. But the thing is, it’s easier to listen when people are being constructive and not constantly bashing, nonconstructive, or any other conduct that is not conducive to conversation.

> Meanwhile, a forum member that I respect was banned for telling a moderator “this discussion will continue as long as it abides by the forum rules” when the moderator was trying to intervene. And in general this person tried to be as constructive and neutral as possible when it came to discussion.
>
> That said, what do you expect? It is their forum after all.

I don’t know who you are talking about but I can promise you that you only know what you saw or were told. We have access to far more information on a user’s posting/moderation history than you guys do and it is all taken into account when considering moderation.

I’m always open to PM’s so long as they’re respectful and constructive.