343 im begging you to fix the sword

Hi, i usually play infection, and one thing that annoys the hell out of me is when you kill the zombie but his dead body flies into you and kills you, in a recent match i got infected three times by said bug and i see many people getting infected by it in nearly every game i play in living dead.

I don’t think I’m the first person to complain about it so I am begging you to fix it so that it can be a little more fun to play living dead.

I think it’s linked to the Sprint ability. A fraction of lag will allow it to go through. They should try a gametype with no abilities. But to balance it out for the Zombies, turn off radar for humans and possibly headshots as well.

> I think it’s linked to the Sprint ability. A fraction of lag will allow it to go through. They should try a gametype with no abilities. But to balance it out for the Zombies, turn off radar for humans and possibly headshots as well.

Disable headshots? Hell no. That’s like removing boosted shields and flame effect from the juggernaut in reach: all the fun is taken out.

The solution to OP’s problem: use the pistol. Shotgun is only for when they managed to avoid your pistol fire. For emergencies. Besides, if you jump to the side the chance of them taking you down with them is reduced, as they may miss.

> Disable headshots? Hell no. That’s like removing boosted shields and flame effect from the juggernaut in reach: all the fun is taken out.
>
> The solution to OP’s problem: use the pistol. Shotgun is only for when they managed to avoid your pistol fire. For emergencies. Besides, if you jump to the side the chance of them taking you down with them is reduced, as they may miss.

as long as the zombie gets to close it doesn’t matter what weapon you use, it’s not like living dead have open maps (except the cage, which should be removed) so you will often find yourself forced to pull out the shotgun i close combat unless you have a clear shot with the pistol.

> > I think it’s linked to the Sprint ability. A fraction of lag will allow it to go through. They should try a gametype with no abilities. But to balance it out for the Zombies, turn off radar for humans and possibly headshots as well.
>
> Disable headshots? Hell no. That’s like removing boosted shields and flame effect from the juggernaut in reach: all the fun is taken out.
>
> The solution to OP’s problem: use the pistol. Shotgun is only for when they managed to avoid your pistol fire. For emergencies. Besides, if you jump to the side the chance of them taking you down with them is reduced, as they may miss.

It’s only fun for the human player who’s only in the gametype to boost their kills by exploiting the unbalanced gametype.
In its current state, it’s almost impossible to have fun as the Zombie, I see so many people ragequit the second they’re chosen as a Zombie.

> Hi, i usually play infection, and one thing that annoys the hell out of me is when you kill the zombie but his dead body flies into you and kills you, in a recent match i got infected three times by said bug and i see many people getting infected by it in nearly every game i play in living dead.
>
> I don’t think I’m the first person to complain about it so I am begging you to fix it so that it can be a little more fun to play living dead.

My best bet is lag, just like DMR’s going off so does the sword.

You’ll get used to it.

I would like the original sword block, where it took skill and you could deflect another sword versus both people dying

Honestly that is just an internet issue on your, or the person who killed you, internet. Its not the dead body that is killing you it’s just registration lag of the sword slice.

> I would like the original sword block, where it took skill and you could deflect another sword versus both people dying

Sword block is still in Living Dead, just not anniversary and TU playlists.