343 if you have time can you bring the Kestrl VTOL

Just as it says in the title, Clearly 343 has been working on new vehicles (The Wasp) and possibly the Goblin (I do not know if this is driveable). In Halo Spartan Assault (or the other game), we had a UNSC ghost counterpart, the Kestrel VTOL. 343, if you have time, I hope you can add more vehicles to Halo 5, like this one.
I also hope 343 makes more vehicles for Halo 6, adding the new vehicles of Halo 5, maybe some brute vehicles as Halo Wars 2 hints to brutes coming back, and also adding some Halo wars vehicles into Halo 6. I understand it would be too much to add all of them but I would like to see a Vulture in Halo 6 (maybe not driveable, but fighting along with you). Oops going on a tangent.

In summary, if there is time please add more vehicles, especially the kestrel VTOL. Thank you for the support 343, you guys are keeping Halo 5 nice and fresh.

Definitely want a locust in there, as it’ll be the covenants version of a mantis.

> 2533274809687497;1:
> Just as it says in the title, Clearly 343 has been working on new vehicles (The Wasp) and possibly the Goblin (I do not know if this is driveable). In Halo Spartan Assault (or the other game), we had a UNSC ghost counterpart, the Kestrel VTOL. 343, if you have time, I hope you can add more vehicles to Halo 5, like this one.
> I also hope 343 makes more vehicles for Halo 6, adding the new vehicles of Halo 5, maybe some brute vehicles as Halo Wars 2 hints to brutes coming back, and also adding some Halo wars vehicles into Halo 6. I understand it would be too much to add all of them but I would like to see a Vulture in Halo 6 (maybe not driveable, but fighting along with you). Oops going on a tangent.
>
> In summary, if there is time please add more vehicles, especially the kestrel VTOL. Thank you for the support 343, you guys are keeping Halo 5 nice and fresh.

The Kestrel was an air vehicle but the game couldn’t make air vehicles work properly so it skimmed across the ground.

> 2535423132749273;3:
> > 2533274809687497;1:
> > Just as it says in the title, Clearly 343 has been working on new vehicles (The Wasp) and possibly the Goblin (I do not know if this is driveable). In Halo Spartan Assault (or the other game), we had a UNSC ghost counterpart, the Kestrel VTOL. 343, if you have time, I hope you can add more vehicles to Halo 5, like this one.
> > I also hope 343 makes more vehicles for Halo 6, adding the new vehicles of Halo 5, maybe some brute vehicles as Halo Wars 2 hints to brutes coming back, and also adding some Halo wars vehicles into Halo 6. I understand it would be too much to add all of them but I would like to see a Vulture in Halo 6 (maybe not driveable, but fighting along with you). Oops going on a tangent.
> >
> > In summary, if there is time please add more vehicles, especially the kestrel VTOL. Thank you for the support 343, you guys are keeping Halo 5 nice and fresh.
>
>
> The Kestrel was an air vehicle but the game couldn’t make air vehicles work properly so it skimmed across the ground.

oh really? didn’t know that. I thought it was a hovercraft. I guess the wasp is very similar but in air.

Thought the kestrel was a hover vehicle as well lol I wanted it as well

The Wasp is pretty much a Kestrel with a canopy

Kestrel, hornet, falcon too please! All of them!! Yes yes yes!!

Honestly, I’m really not a fan of the Kestrel’s design. It doesn’t really fit in with any pre-established Halo designs, nor does it really make that much sense.

> 2533274809687497;1:
> Just as it says in the title, Clearly 343 has been working on new vehicles (The Wasp) and possibly the Goblin (I do not know if this is driveable). In Halo Spartan Assault (or the other game), we had a UNSC ghost counterpart, the Kestrel VTOL. 343, if you have time, I hope you can add more vehicles to Halo 5, like this one.
> I also hope 343 makes more vehicles for Halo 6, adding the new vehicles of Halo 5, maybe some brute vehicles as Halo Wars 2 hints to brutes coming back, and also adding some Halo wars vehicles into Halo 6. I understand it would be too much to add all of them but I would like to see a Vulture in Halo 6 (maybe not driveable, but fighting along with you). Oops going on a tangent.
>
> In summary, if there is time please add more vehicles, especially the kestrel VTOL. Thank you for the support 343, you guys are keeping Halo 5 nice and fresh.

Technically the gungoose is the unsc ghost

> 2533274974695300;9:
> > 2533274809687497;1:
> > Just as it says in the title, Clearly 343 has been working on new vehicles (The Wasp) and possibly the Goblin (I do not know if this is driveable). In Halo Spartan Assault (or the other game), we had a UNSC ghost counterpart, the Kestrel VTOL. 343, if you have time, I hope you can add more vehicles to Halo 5, like this one.
> > I also hope 343 makes more vehicles for Halo 6, adding the new vehicles of Halo 5, maybe some brute vehicles as Halo Wars 2 hints to brutes coming back, and also adding some Halo wars vehicles into Halo 6. I understand it would be too much to add all of them but I would like to see a Vulture in Halo 6 (maybe not driveable, but fighting along with you). Oops going on a tangent.
> >
> > In summary, if there is time please add more vehicles, especially the kestrel VTOL. Thank you for the support 343, you guys are keeping Halo 5 nice and fresh.
>
>
> Technically the gungoose is the unsc ghost

Ya but it is one of the REQs I always sell because they suck in comparison to a ghost. Their maneuverability is terrible in comparison to the other Halo vehicles.