343, I want Foundry back.

I miss forging on that map. And with the new forge, i would love to see Foundry making a return to H4.

Also, bring back the gametypes that made that map fun. I had tons of fun playing The Fatman, Journey and Left4Dead.
The forge maps in H4 was pretty dull, although Impact was the only one that was interesting.

So, anyone else hoping for the return of Foundry, or maybe even Sandbox?

Foundry was always the best :slight_smile: I really want the walls/boxes it had also, that would be really amazing

They need to fix barriers so you could knock them down and then fix flood so you could make omega journey. Remember how there was no alpha zombie when reach came out.

I’d rather see more of these three new forge maps in matchmaking before going back to old forge maps. Impact has become my all-time favorite forge map the more I fool around with it. Although, Foundry would make a nice edition to the set now that I think about it.

Use the the grifball court on erosion is pretty much the same size.

> Use the the grifball court on erosion is pretty much the same size.

I’m not talking about the size of Foundry, but the map itself, and the nice variations of forge items.

Foundry was what got Custom Games up and running in my circle of friends. Every night we would all get home and start up a Custom Games match of at least 10 people on Foundry.

I don’t know if we necessarily need the return of Foundry, but the return of certain Forge items that were included in Foundry Forge and definitely a map that is ideal for Forge. I love the idea of Foundry, but I think more importantly just a map that is ideal for Forge in general.

Which one was foundry again?

Foundry… where it all began.
Man I miss that map.

> Which one was foundry again?

This one

> > Which one was foundry again?
>
> This one

Oh that one…

:-/

There are a lot better maps out there that should come back!

Sandtrap
Avalanche
Relic!!!

> > > Which one was foundry again?
> >
> > This one
>
> Oh that one…
>
>
> :-/
>
> There are a lot better maps out there that should come back!
>
> Sandtrap
> Avalanche
> Relic!!!

Wouldn’t mind having those maps back. But i was talking about Forge Maps :slight_smile:

> Which one was foundry again?

The one people hated playing Team Slayer on in Halo 3…

> Wouldn’t mind having those maps back. But i was talking about Forge Maps :slight_smile:

In terms of Forge maps

Bring us a new Forge World!!!

I would rather have Sandbox.

Foundry was awesome wasn’t it? The default map lol… just a lot of fun/competitive as hell :smiley: