343 I need help!

In the next matchmaking update, could you introduce a playlist for stockpile? I know it isn’t the most popular, but I am only missing one achievement for all the Halo games I’ve played and I need that gametype to get it. All I can find now is speedpile which has instant scoring so I can’t return the two enemy flags! :frowning:

You can try SWAT. It probably shows up much less than all the other variants, but I happened to play a game of it a couple days ago.

While you’re at it, bring back Firefight Versus. Bungie only had it up for like a week and took it down.

> While you’re at it, bring back Firefight Versus. Bungie only had it up for like a week and took it down.

When did it go up? Darn, I must’ve missed it :frowning:

No, I’ve had the game since the first day it came out, there was never any firefight versus matchmaking. It has only ever been in custom firefight matches, and it is still available there. The closest thing to FFVS matchmaking was the generator defense from the beta, but it didn’t have covenant AI, only player elites.

> No, I’ve had the game since the first day it came out, there was never any firefight versus matchmaking. It has only ever been in custom firefight matches, and it is still available there. The closest thing to FFVS matchmaking was the generator defense from the beta, but it didn’t have covenant AI, only player elites.

The gametype was in the Firefight playlist. It was in matchmaking. It was live in October / November.

> > No, I’ve had the game since the first day it came out, there was never any firefight versus matchmaking. It has only ever been in custom firefight matches, and it is still available there. The closest thing to FFVS matchmaking was the generator defense from the beta, but it didn’t have covenant AI, only player elites.
>
> The gametype was in the Firefight playlist. It was in matchmaking. It was live in October / November.

Yeah, it was there but it had a population of 100 at best.

> > > No, I’ve had the game since the first day it came out, there was never any firefight versus matchmaking. It has only ever been in custom firefight matches, and it is still available there. The closest thing to FFVS matchmaking was the generator defense from the beta, but it didn’t have covenant AI, only player elites.
> >
> > The gametype was in the Firefight playlist. It was in matchmaking. It was live in October / November.
>
> Yeah, it was there but it had a population of 100 at best.

Yeah, I guess it had host problems. Maybe 343 could figure a way to fix it?

> > No, I’ve had the game since the first day it came out, there was never any firefight versus matchmaking. It has only ever been in custom firefight matches, and it is still available there. The closest thing to FFVS matchmaking was the generator defense from the beta, but it didn’t have covenant AI, only player elites.
>
> The gametype was in the Firefight playlist. It was in matchmaking. It was live in October / November.

…No, there wasn’t.

> …No, there wasn’t.

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=53673689

Also This:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=356925234&player=Link1201

This was not a custom game.

1. a playlist for one gametype, for one achievment, that belongs in team objective. no thank you.
  2. like the people said up there, bring back the stuff bungie took off. they have the games, why not put 'em up? bring back firefight vs., matchmaking generator defense, all the stuff they’ve taken off.

You can do the achievement in Custom Games you know.

> You can do the achievement in Custom Games you know.

Only the Defiant ones apparently.

> > You can do the achievement in Custom Games you know.
>
> Only the Defiant ones apparently.

Yeah Noble and default achievements you have to do on the required lobby but Defiant can be done on Custom Games as well as Matchmaking.

> > > You can do the achievement in Custom Games you know.
> >
> > Only the Defiant ones apparently.
>
> Yeah Noble and default achievements you have to do on the required lobby but Defiant can be done on Custom Games as well as Matchmaking.

wait it can 0-0

“runs to get two achievements”

I admit that it’s really frustrating to be missing only a single achievement. And it’s even more frustrating when when the gametype in which you can get that achievement is available only in two playlists in which people virtually never vote for it. So, having a pure stockpile playlist for a week or two would be fantastic.