343 I have a question

When I play my CEA multiplayer will I be able to connect to people playing Halo Reach multiplayer? If so if we play elite slayer wont the players in CEA have a different view point look graphic wise at the elites then the ones in halo reach or will the graphics in Halo Reach be inputted in Halo CEA multiplayer?

HaloCEA multiplayer runs in the reach engine so anything on the multiplayer side will look the exact same

The Multiplayer is played through Reach’s Engine, heck you can even download the CEA Maps off that disk and play them via Reach.

There will be NO Classic Mode on the Multiplayer.

> The Multiplayer is played through Reach’s Engine, heck you can even download the CEA Maps off that disk and play them via Reach.
>
> There will be NO Classic Mode on the Multiplayer.

Erm…I’m pretty sure there will be…

actually Classic Mode is what you do when you go back to the old visuals of Halo 1. Since on the campaign there’s 2 engines running, one is the original untouched Halo 1 engine and the other is just a second engine overlapping the first which gives it the visual change. Now when it comes to multiplayer, that runs on an entirely diffirent engine. It runs on the Halo Reach engine so the Halo multiplayer community wont be split up. So in multiplayer there is no trace of the halo 1 engine at all so you cannot go into classic mode. When you boot up multiplayer, im assuming the menu will be reach except for the campaign. So can enter firefight, theatre, matchmaking, and forge because the multiplayer maps are running on reach so all of that works just like it does in reach. The only thing is that your only going to have the 6 muliplayer maps and the 1 firefight map on that disk so when in matchmaking you can only access a “Anniversary Playlist” which uses only the Halo CEA maps. Because of the title update, what is speculated is that for those gametypes in the Anniversary playlist, it will be a more classic halo feel. jumping wise, bleedtru ect. And these settings are rumored to also be avaliable in custom games. Now if you buy Halo CEA and your worried about having to swap disks to play regular reach and halo CEA, halo CEA comes with a code that lets you download the maps off the marketplace so you can access everything on the reach disk. Any more questions?

> > > The Multiplayer is played through Reach’s Engine, heck you can even download the CEA Maps off that disk and play them via Reach.
> > >
> > > There will be NO Classic Mode on the Multiplayer.
> >
> > Erm…I’m pretty sure there will be…
>
> Idiot…
>
> I am not even going to bother arguing with such idioticness.
>
> The Classic Mode is in CAMPAIGN ONLY.

No need to be mean, he just got confused.

And On Topic- Yeah you will be playing on Reach’s engine.