343 I have a concern about the Halo Tv show

I preordered an Xbox One Day One edition as well as a controller, a microphone and a charger pack. Now I’m a dedicated fan so I want t ask you a favor. (Own all Halo games, all books, The Halo 4 Xbox, Spartan Assault, All halo achievements except some Spartan Assault ones.)

As I say in almost every post I have I live in Canada lol. Steven Stolberg has a Live Action Halo TV show coming out and is only available to watch on the Xbox one. So since I’m in Canada I wont be able to watch it :frowning: Could you maybe give everyone that doesn’t live in the USA a redeemable code like you did with Forward Unto Dawn so I can watch it on Waypoint?

Hope you guys can figure this out for me.

Thanks

Ahhh yes, Steven Stolberg… :wink:

Seriously though, I didn’t even think about this. I live in Europe and I’d hate to miss out on the tv show.

I don’t understand what you’re saying.

The Xbox One is coming to Canada, no?

Don’t worry about that. You will see it- legally or… otherwise- as a dedicated Halo fan. And I’m sure they’ll release a DVD at some point, which we internationals can purchase. I like to believe the TV show will be available to everyone off the get-go, anyway.

You need to be on an American TV network to watch TV on your Xbox One.

> You need to be on an American TV network to watch TV on your Xbox One.

And what channel would it be on? No, it’s going to work differently. Probably something streamed on the dashboard of every Xbox One. If not- that’s a real shame.

> > You need to be on an American TV network to watch TV on your Xbox One.
>
> And what channel would it be on? No, it’s going to work differently. Probably something streamed on the dashboard of every Xbox One. If not- that’s a real shame.

That’s how I thought it’ll work but I guess it being on one of the american TV networks would make sense considering the Xbox One being a TV box too.

It’ll probably be on YouTube the second it ends.

As an American, this is -Yoinking!- ridiculous that other nations cannot enjoy the TV Show. I’m absolutely disgusted by this and frankly, this makes me ashamed to be a citizen of the US.

Hopefully Microsoft will realize that America isn’t the only -Yoinking!- country in the world, and I wonder how many millions of sales will be lost on the Xbox One because of this.

RANT OVER:

DecepticonCobra is right, it will be on Youtube quite shortly.

> As an American, this is -Yoinking!- ridiculous that other nations cannot enjoy the TV Show. I’m absolutely disgusted by this and frankly, this makes me ashamed to be a citizen of the US.

This made me giggle for some reason

Oh please, Americans can’t watch British tv or Canadian tv. You shouldn’t be disgusted to be an American for that when every country does the same thing.