343 Huge Question

Well I am a pretty decent size youtuber. And I have been a huge fan of halo wars for some time now I have even decided to create a halo wars pro team. And I was wondering how do you clasify youtubers to be able to get erly acess to the game. I create really high quilty content and get around the same views as majority of the halo youtubers today so just wondering thank you.

my channel:BrutalExp3rt - YouTube

Simple, if you don’t trash talk about Halo or keep shouting to 343 you will get nothing…
just kidding, honestly, I really don’t know.

No idea on how this works, but I’m fairly certain if you were involved with early access to a game (if you’re talking HW2 I’m gonna assume it’s pretty much in final stages of production so there’s no point in asking) it would be 343 reaching out to contact you about it, not you asking to be involved in it. That’s just what I think anyways.

> 2533274962843238;1:
> Well I am a pretty decent size youtuber. And I have been a huge fan of halo wars for some time now I have even decided to create a halo wars pro team. And I was wondering how do you clasify youtubers to be able to get erly acess to the game. I create really high quilty content and get around the same views as majority of the halo youtubers today so just wondering thank you.
>
> my channel:BrutalExp3rt - YouTube

Early access isn’t easy, you have to be a pretty significant contributer or reviewer to get granted that. You probably need to garner over 10k views consistently to even be a thought.

> 2533274962843238;1:
> Well I am a pretty decent size youtuber. And I have been a huge fan of halo wars for some time now I have even decided to create a halo wars pro team. And I was wondering how do you clasify youtubers to be able to get erly acess to the game. I create really high quilty content and get around the same views as majority of the halo youtubers today so just wondering thank you.
>
> my channel:BrutalExp3rt - YouTube

Maybe if you spell early correctly…

Most of the youbers getting this early access are 30k+ subscriber channels and average a few thousand views per video from what I can see.