343 hire this composer now!

Dear halo fans, do you agree that 343i should hire this guy as a composer for some halo songs?

music!!!

music 2

Ps. Sorry for the audio jungle person

Or this one same site.

Yes all his music seems halo. Personally it gives me shivers like Marty’s Listen to his track “hope”

I’d rather we get Tom Salta back.

> I’d rather we get Tom Salta back.

Why not this guy and Tom salta?? Haha

Sounds good, but I think 343i already have their composer.

> Sounds good, but I think 343i already have their composer.

I know but I’m hoping because if you specifically don’t like the song I posted. Check out his other scores in his portfolio. Has a mix of halo trilogy and halo 4. One can only wish…

The next person who says Audio Jungle I swear to god…

Ψ

John Williams or -Yoink- :wink:

I am teasing. I liked the Halo 4 score. It is different. So then again, so is the game.

> The next person who says Audio Jungle I swear to god…
>
> Ψ

Hahaha sorry! I guess to get rid of audio jungle you have to buy

This is just awesome! Good find!Good Find!

Ever heard of John Dreamer?
He produces equally awesome music…

Hmm his music sounds a lot like Hans Zimmer if you ask me…Didn’t really get much of that Marty vibe, but thats just me.

> This is just awesome! Good find!Good Find!
>
>
>
>
> Ever heard of John Dreamer?
> He produces equally awesome music…
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxXBoCnfLEw

Very nice! I don’t think people understand that yes some of these titles don’t have the haloesque style but the styles are similar.Therefore, I believe these composers would be able to produce some very nice halo scores if that was their focus.

No, I would much rather have Kazuma Jinnouchi do the soundtrack for 5. The songs that he composed like 117 were some of my favorite in the entire series.

No, Halo doesn’t need dubstep.

> No, Halo doesn’t need dubstep.

Where did that come from? Besides, Halo 4 already threw in a bunch of dubstep and electric-based music. I will agree that dubstep just doesn’t fit Halo the same way orchestral, chorus, and the occasional rock song does.

Am I the only one who thinks we should be allowed to somehow import our own music into the game into playlists so I can listen to the Halo theme songs and my own tastes in music?

> Am I the only one who thinks we should be allowed to somehow import our own music into the game into playlists so I can listen to the Halo theme songs and my own tastes in music?

Pretty sure that’s what the snap/whatever feature for Xbox One is for.

> No, Halo doesn’t need dubstep.

Where did you hear dub step anyways? I am not saying to put this composers songs into Halo xbox one but I believe this guy has the talent to make good halo music if it is his focus. He seems to enjoy using the same instruments in his pieces as a lot of the emotionally targeted pieces as the original music. The pieces in halo 4 are very good don’t get me wrong but I can only pick maybe 3-5 scores that fit the halo gameplay. For cinematic the pieces were very well done. However, I don’t believe many of them fit halos gameplay.

Halo 4 was missing the halo feel, the feel of sadness and the feel of just bad -Yoink- I’m a spartan killing aliens. Marty did an amazing job. If 343 are using the current composers, I hope they do a better job or at least incorporate some original music.

Anyways, like hearing all the ideas and thoughts of the community and hope 343 listens to us. In the end, we all want an epic new halo game.

> I’d rather we get Tom Salta back.

You know, originally I didn’t like his work, b/c it sounded too much like music from MechWarrior, however, I would definitely want him to do the next title’s soundtrack.

OT: Personally, I would want to go for Hans Zimmer, but as a secondary composer.