343 help us out

All I want to know is when are you going to fix all the lag in the halo 5 UI?

1. Waiting five minutes for the game to figure out that I just earned 1500 rp

2. Waiting ten minutes for req packs to load on my screen

3. Not backing me out of a lobby after I told it to five times

4. Waiting for the game to load my collection of armor reqs so I can see want I’ve got

5. Having my Spartan appear in washed out colors and not fixing itself after more than 30 minutes

Not saying your doing a horrible job or anything I just wanna know if this stuff is going to get fixed and if anybody else has this problem right it down below and maybe they’ll do something about it.

Ikr. UI SUCKS. Also the main menu could of been better, actually having something to do with the plot such as a spinning guardian or sangelios at least!

When the game has a fit and crashes every gaming session. Caused when switching menus.

I’m only experience #3. I play wired and from Canada. I must have experienced the other (to the exception of #5 which I don’t know what you are talking about) only a few times that I can count on my hands.

> 2533274860062662;3:
> When the game has a fit and crashes every gaming session. Caused when switching menus.

Sigh, too many times

I’m starting to think that 343 should outsource someone to make a more efficient UI for them until they can do it themselves.

It’s also worth noting that 343i still hasn’t fixed the Master Chief Collection to 100%. If anyone from 343i is reading this when are we going to get the update for the Master Chief Collection that was promised to us back in March?

Amen!

I agree op, there are too many failure points in the current system. Not sure what is MS and what is 343, but I believe it is MS, running servers, managing req’s and req ui.

> 2533274872647908;4:
> I’m only experience #3. I play wired and from Canada. I must have experienced the other (to the exception of #5 which I don’t know what you are talking about) only a few times that I can count on my hands.

well I use the color moss because it’s a dark green but sometimes its gets washed out and it looks almost yellow

> 2533275050532363;2:
> Ikr. UI SUCKS. Also the main menu could of been better, actually having something to do with the plot such as a spinning guardian or sangelios at least!

I would like a background of the uggoys home world has nothing to do with Halo 5 but its beautiful

> 2533274860062662;3:
> When the game has a fit and crashes every gaming session. Caused when switching menus.

yep that would be 6 I’ve had games just crash on me to

> 2533274819939761;7:
> It’s also worth noting that 343i still hasn’t fixed the Master Chief Collection to 100%. If anyone from 343i is reading this when are we going to get the update for the Master Chief Collection that was promised to us back in March?

what he said