343 help me

I need some 343 guys to answer this. Spartan ops comes out every week. You already have the campaign though. What is the rate I play the campaign so the spartan ops can tie into it. Is it one campaign mission a week with one spartan ops. Something like that.

> I need some 343 guys to answer this. Spartan ops comes out every week. You already have the campaign though. What is the rate I play the campaign so the spartan ops can tie into it. Is it one campaign mission a week with one spartan ops. Something like that.

I’m not 343i, but that’s easily answered.

They are both standalone story pieces, despite tying into the same story altogether. This means that you can play them in any way you desire, and they’ll make sense either which way you choose. However, in the end, they become a full picture, and you recognize a lot more on a second play-through of either story. This helps for the game to be replay-able, and thus makes it more enjoyable for a longer time, which has become an industry-standard objective over the years.

Apparently, S Ops takes place after campaign. Not sure on how long after though, I think it’s a couple of months.

Campaign is all available day 1.
Spartan Ops has an episode each week, with about 5 missions in each episode.

They said it is set 6 months after the events of Halo 4 main campaign and also they said that SO will have at least 2 major Spoilers.
I reccomend you to finish the campaign before jumping into SO.

i need some help with this question im closeto level 70 and i dont have the code to see all specilizations what do i do when i get there. can someone help