343 help me please!

Okay so i have been contacting microsoft like 7 times about this issue and they tried to give me all sorts of solutions to my issue but none have worked.

>my issue> I pre ordered Halo 5: Guardians - Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes Halo: The Fall of Reach - Animated Series, Halo 5: Guardians - Warzone REQ Bundle and Halo 5: Guardians - Digital Pre-order Bonus. Well, i havent got any of the extra stuff that comes with the digital deluxe edition.
When im in the game and press start → requisitions → Open packs, it says “you have no unopened packs.”. But when i go to “store” i can see the "Halo 5: Guardians - WARZONE REQ BUNDLE, when i press it it tells me "You already own Halo 5: Guardians - Warzone REQ Bundle, you can find it in your games and apps collection. (i press close) and then it says "PURCHASED, Success! Taking you to open packs now. (i press continue) and i come back to “open packs” where it tells me that i have no packs to open. I havent got any Warzone REQ packs since release… Also, i can only watch the 1st act in Halo: The Fall of Reach, when i go to act 2 it says “BUY HALO 5”.

Microsoft support told me that i should post here about my issue because “only 343i can help you with this issue”, so i expect some support from you.

Please help a big Halo fan!

Yeah, same issue. I thought all DLC was going to be free… Unless you don’t really count this as DLC because it’s a movie, but it’s tied to purchasing Halo 5. So whatever… Please unlock Act II and III. Thank you.