343, have spoken to me.

343 have pmed me about the future of arena, they will not be updating it, I have played 10 games of this season and I have searched for 1 hour, its sad how many suggestions have been put forward but oh well they dont care, its kind of worrying how Halo 4 will be.

I highly doubt that Arena will receive no attention from 343 and just out of curiosity, does 343 write well, I imagine a very eloquent response, even if it was to say no. o.0

They have spokenz to me as well. They said that Halo 4 will be a side scrolling platformer.

Its either update Arena finally to what needs to be done and implement its system into a few other playlists.

or

Remove Arena completely, putting its system into a few other playlists AND putting more party restrictions and tightening true skill across other playlists.

gonna have to say screenshot or it didnt happen.

What Fatal said. I’m surprised the first response didn’t demand proofz.

> What Fatal said. I’m surprised the first response didn’t demand proofz.

Because he would not be able to provide it, thus my sarcasm =)

> What Fatal said. I’m surprised the first response didn’t demand proofz.

Yeah, it seems like getting a peep from 343 is like trying to ask a brick wall if you can run through it. (Yes someone said this)

Point is, I am rather disappointed with the lack of changes to Arena especially after numerous threads, pms, questions, etc. All seem to be ignored. However, I have seen people complaining about 343 focusing on the casuals. Well Grifball is it’s own company and they’re making the changes and 343 has no choice but accepting them. LD is the most popular playlist as well. Hotshot is 343’s baby you could say. I just want them to pick the right settings for this game and stick with them. Then they can apply changes that bring back population. Hell the new maps and removal of FF alone brought 1000’s more to LD! How many people did the TU bring. TU Beta: Died quickly ZB Slayer DMRS: Also dead.

I sort of guessed that this was the case. I wish I knew why though. Fixing would take an extremely small amount of effort and time.

> I sort of guessed that this was the case. I wish I knew why though. Fixing would take an extremely small amount of effort and time.

WHALE! Y U NO RECOGNISE JOKE THREAD WHEN YOU SEE IT? Are your insightful commentaries merely scripts written for you by others?

> They have spokenz to me as well. They said that Halo 4 will be a side scrolling platformer.

Yes! Finally! Now for the grid style turn based strategy rpg!!!

> I’m gonna have to say screenshot or it didn’t happen.

Ditto.