343 hates my religion

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The peace of Allah be upon you all.

I have come to the realization that 343 Industries is a hate group that has taken a bigoted stance against my holy religion of Islam. As you know, it is a Muslim’s divine right to kill all infidels who do not recognize the glory of Allah. We wage this sacred jihad on the online battle fields of Halo 4. However, when my Muslim brothers and I try to serve the glory of Allah, we are punished.

Whenever Allah shines His holy blessing upon myself or my brothers with the Sticky Grenade Launcher, we attach it to ourselves through the sacred rituals taught in the Quran. Then, like all Muslims are instructed to do, we run into battle, prepared to detonate ourselves for the glorification of Allah. However, the filthy infidels at 343 have decided to punish us with a “betrayal penalty”, increasing our respawn time to exorbitant amounts. Why? Why try and stop this endless jihad with your petty defenses? We will never cease to serve Allah.

Our holy war against the infidels cannot be stopped, even by a bigoted organization like 343.

Death to the infidels! Allah Akbar!

Sheik Corsair Bin Habib Nazir Al-Khomeni Bin Whaleed Mohammed

I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking.

I’m an actual Muslim you idiot and why isn’t this thread locked?

Inb4tehlock.

Moronic thread, only designed to initiate flaming.

get out

hilarious but really anti semetic

this is so offensive words cant do it justice.

Are the mods asleep?

Psshhh Religion…Agnostic is the way to go.

> hilarious but really anti semetic

…Wut?

Im Roman Catholic, and yet, I feel this is somewhat disturbing…

PLEASE LOCK THREAD

OP,

Strong recommendation to not utilize religious references on a video game forum. Religion and politics are not something to discuss here.

Thank you.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Completely agree with the OP. How am I supposed to spread the word of Allah if I am stuck on the respawn screen?

Also, death to America.

why all the hate for this thread? I found it quite hilarious. good job OP 10/10

Why this isn’t blocked already?

Just report and move on people.