343 HAS TO HIRE THIS GUY!

Edited by Moderator - Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

it doesn’t show how he did it. and what quite is his player card? looks like a flood!!!

inbe4 LOCK

and that kid will get banned.

But yeah its cool wish halo 4 had that

I believe there was already a thread about this… it got locked.

But this proves they could get Theater to work for Campaign and Spartan Ops! Why are they holding out on us… Fails of the Weak isn’t the same without Campaign & co-op fails, and I personally want to take some screenshots in Spartan Ops of my Spartan OCs fighting the Covenant.

C’mon, 343i; quit holding out on us!

You know, I wonder if this guy could mod it to make the Champions DLC content work in Spartan Ops, too…

I don’t think 343 said it was impossible, they just said that they had no intention of adding it. Either way if one modder can implement, surely it can’t have been that difficult then.

Going to get locked because it talks about modding (terrible excuse), even though its a legitimate topic and completely relevant to some of the concerns pertaining to Halo 4.

> Going to get locked because it talks about modding (terrible excuse), even though its a legitimate topic and completely relevant to some of the concerns pertaining to Halo 4.

exactly… all we wanna do is see this implemented, and now we now it isnt that hard…

It’s quite probable that although it was brought over from Reach, changed made to the engine for Halo 4 have left it unstable and not 100% working. So they could either ship an unstable theatre or leave it out but hidden until they find a way to make it work. Just guessing here though, my first thoughts were the quick time events.

I’m afraid discussing modded content is against out forum rules, please be more careful next time, it may not directly say it’s a mod- but it is.

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> I’m afraid discussing modded content is against out forum rules, please be more careful next time, it may not directly say it’s a mod- but it is.

Right as soon as you’re a mod.

Any possibility this was done with one of those capture cards - I don’t know much about that stuff - and the recorder menu was super-imposed?

Just asking. But I really hope this is real, and that 343i can reproduce it.

Yeah, I can think of a few reasons that may have led 343 to decide that theatre would not have worked for campaign.

Firstly, could simply be to hide their (no offence) poor level design. What I mean by this, is that what you can see from the game is beautiful, but anyone who has escaped a map in Halo 4’s campaign will know that there’s virtually just emptiness. Whereas in Reach the terrain stretched for miles beyond the playable area.

Secondly could be the use of quick time events. It’s likely that, being an updated version of the theatre from Reach, the mode wasn’t able to understand quick time events and would crash when it got to them. Until I’m shown footage of quick time events working in theatre mode then I will keep this as my main reason.

So this proves 343 is lazy… I… Would… Of… Never… Guessed…

>

343 probably has better things to do, like makeHalo 5, than putting theater in the Campaign. That doesn’t mean they are lazy…

Yeah right rofl, i bet they could add that option in h4 in less than 10 mins. They are way to busy doing noting. In a perfect world you would be right and they would actually spend tons of time making h5

Edited by Moderator - Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

> > I’m afraid discussing modded content is against out forum rules, please be more careful next time, it may not directly say it’s a mod- but it is.

Just because a moderator isn’t around, that doesn’t give us the right to break the forum rules, whether we disagree with them or not. Furthermore, although he may not be a moderator, it doesn’t mean that he’s not allowed to point out the forum rules to help them out. Contrary to what you may believe, the moderators appreciate when “common” members like us help them out.

> > > I’m afraid discussing modded content is against out forum rules, please be more careful next time, it may not directly say it’s a mod- but it is.
> >
> > Right as soon as you’re a mod.
>
> Just because a moderator isn’t around, that doesn’t give us the right to break the forum rules, whether we disagree with them or not. Furthermore, although he may not be a moderator, it doesn’t mean that he’s not allowed to point out the forum rules to help them out. Contrary to what you may believe, the moderators appreciate when “common” members like us help them out.

How can you just do that man, How can you kiss up to 343 after all the BS they have done.

> > > > I’m afraid discussing modded content is against out forum rules, please be more careful next time, it may not directly say it’s a mod- but it is.
> >
> > Just because a moderator isn’t around, that doesn’t give us the right to break the forum rules, whether we disagree with them or not. Furthermore, although he may not be a moderator, it doesn’t mean that he’s not allowed to point out the forum rules to help them out. Contrary to what you may believe, the moderators appreciate when “common” members like us help them out.

What does my post have anything to do with 343i’s actions?

> >
>
> 343 probably has better things to do, like makeHalo 5, than putting theater in the Campaign. That doesn’t mean they are lazy…

Oh yeah… definitely. 343 has MUCH better things to do than include a feature that has already been in past Halo games. Yeah who cares if they released Halo 4 in a completely unfinished state, man? They were probably too busy working on Halo 5 to finish Halo 4…