343 Has Ruined Halo

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

This series will continue to die unless some major changes are made. The community is continuing to decline. The past Halo games were successful for a reason. Instead of trying to be “innovative” and making changes just for the sake of it, implement what made Halo so successful in the first place.
Proper Ranking System
Numerous Playlists (Social and Ranked)
Working Theater
Fileshare with maps, gametypes, game clips, photos
If not, then continue to watch Halo’s numbers decline. This is not even mentioning the poor decision in completely changing Halo gameplay with sprint, ground pound, clamber, etc… That is a completely different discussion though. Hopefully, with this new year, 343 returns Halo to its proper place atop the Xbox FPS games.

Ranking system can be tweaked
Playlists will keep adding up
Theater can be tweaked
Fileshare can be updated too depending on what it needs
Lol all of the things that does not drastically change up the gameplay. Makes it more fun. Good to know you don’t like changes. Go adapt to it and have fun because you can’t complain that you can perform the same abilities. And they are not cheap tactics. It works with halo because it also has disadvantages.

Uh, Ranking is already in there, its just different and numbered, there are social and ranked playlists, Theater works, and fileshare is coming so stop your whining, this Halo is incredible to play so stop complaining and send a complaint to 343’s complaint box, I’m pretty sure they don’t check it

I hope they can make Halo 6 a great game, Halo 5 is fun and all but it has sprint. Sprint was a terrible thing to be added to Halo, I’m looking at you Bungie!

They had pure gold with H2A. It’s lame we got so short changed with it. Had they properly developed it and just made it… EVERYTHING from H2 remastered that would have been perfect. Then based H5 game play off that. Now I don’t mind sprint. Thought it was needed after how slow you moved in H3. But the increased base movement in H2A was awesome. Only flaw in H2A was a bit to much bullet magnetism but they could adjust that.

> 2533274816788253;5:
> They had pure gold with H2A. It’s lame we got so short changed with it. Had they properly developed it and just made it… EVERYTHING from H2 remastered that would have been perfect. Then based H5 game play off that. Now I don’t mind sprint. Thought it was needed after how slow you moved in H3. But the increased base movement in H2A was awesome. Only flaw in H2A was a bit to much bullet magnetism but they could adjust that.

That’s true, Hopefully H3A is even better. Halo 2 is easily one of my favorite Halo games and I loved playing H2A.

I disagree. I think they are doing great. Not perfect but they are doing well I believe

> 2533275016942754;6:
> > 2533274816788253;5:
> > They had pure gold with H2A. It’s lame we got so short changed with it. Had they properly developed it and just made it… EVERYTHING from H2 remastered that would have been perfect. Then based H5 game play off that. Now I don’t mind sprint. Thought it was needed after how slow you moved in H3. But the increased base movement in H2A was awesome. Only flaw in H2A was a bit to much bullet magnetism but they could adjust that.
>
>
> That’s true, Hopefully H3A is even better. Halo 2 is easily one of my favorite Halo games and I loved playing H2A.

I don’t want h3a please, let them leave that alone and make something original.

> 2533274847563380;8:
> > 2533275016942754;6:
> > > 2533274816788253;5:
> > > They had pure gold with H2A. It’s lame we got so short changed with it. Had they properly developed it and just made it… EVERYTHING from H2 remastered that would have been perfect. Then based H5 game play off that. Now I don’t mind sprint. Thought it was needed after how slow you moved in H3. But the increased base movement in H2A was awesome. Only flaw in H2A was a bit to much bullet magnetism but they could adjust that.
> >
> >
> > That’s true, Hopefully H3A is even better. Halo 2 is easily one of my favorite Halo games and I loved playing H2A.
>
>
> I don’t want h3a please, let them leave that alone and make something original.

If they do I don’t want a half yoinked H3A… I want a total remaster… but 343 clearly shows they are incompetent and incapable. That is why the HCE remaster was only the campaign and no multiplayer, then H2A only was like 5 remastered multiplayer maps or something. They have pretty much abandoned MCC and are hoping people just give up on it totally so they can just sweep it under the rug soon.

No Remastering Halo 3 is a bad idea. Let it be the great game it once was.

> 2533274816788253;9:
> > 2533274847563380;8:
> > > 2533275016942754;6:
> > > > 2533274816788253;5:
> > > > They had pure gold with H2A. It’s lame we got so short changed with it. Had they properly developed it and just made it… EVERYTHING from H2 remastered that would have been perfect. Then based H5 game play off that. Now I don’t mind sprint. Thought it was needed after how slow you moved in H3. But the increased base movement in H2A was awesome. Only flaw in H2A was a bit to much bullet magnetism but they could adjust that.
> > >
> > >
> > > That’s true, Hopefully H3A is even better. Halo 2 is easily one of my favorite Halo games and I loved playing H2A.
> >
> >
> > I don’t want h3a please, let them leave that alone and make something original.
>
>
> If they do I don’t want a half yoinked H3A… I want a total remaster… but 343 clearly shows they are incompetent and incapable. That is why the HCE remaster was only the campaign and no multiplayer, then H2A only was like 5 remastered multiplayer maps or something. They have pretty much abandoned MCC and are hoping people just give up on it totally so they can just sweep it under the rug soon.

I just feel halo 3 is a classic on its own, I don’t want them to change anything about it, there’s no point and they should just put that man power into Halo 6. I will not buy h3a even if it is a complete remaster of the game, we need them to make something original that will be worth remastering in the future.

When you remaster too many games it just comes off as desperate. Plus I’m afraid of them butchering the original material with how alienated Halo has become recently (and that’s a common fear people hold with remasters in general).

> Proper Ranking System
> Numerous Playlists (Social and Ranked)
> Working Theater
> Fileshare with maps, gametypes, game clips, photos

We have a proper ranking system.
We do need more playlists.
Theater is a bit redundant since much of that functionality is now built into the xbox itself.
We do need a fileshare of some sort.

> 2535409103705542;2:
> Ranking system can be tweaked
> Playlists will keep adding up
> Theater can be tweaked
> Fileshare can be updated too depending on what it needs
> Lol all of the things that does not drastically change up the gameplay. Makes it more fun. Good to know you don’t like changes. Go adapt to it and have fun because you can’t complain that you can perform the same abilities. And they are not cheap tactics. It works with halo because it also has disadvantages.

Yes but they need to fix these things at a quicker time, I would also like I think they should have a option for additional controller set up I’ve tried a few and still not one I am comfortable with.

Correction they ruined what you believe to be the perfect Halo. Yes there are a few issues but most of them are easily fixable, every Halo is different from its predecessor and has its own issues. In theory Halo should have died 6 years ago based on peoples perceptions but the franchise is still going strong.

> 2533274875974942;13:
> > 2535409103705542;2:
> > Ranking system can be tweaked
> > Playlists will keep adding up
> > Theater can be tweaked
> > Fileshare can be updated too depending on what it needs
> > Lol all of the things that does not drastically change up the gameplay. Makes it more fun. Good to know you don’t like changes. Go adapt to it and have fun because you can’t complain that you can perform the same abilities. And they are not cheap tactics. It works with halo because it also has disadvantages.
>
>
> Yes but they need to fix these things at a quicker time, I would also like I think they should have a option for additional controller set up I’ve tried a few and still not one I am comfortable with.

They do need to get there act together, I sort of want to see there development diary just so we can see what they were planning and why certain issues exist.

As far as Multiplayer Halo 5 is the most balanced of them all.

> 2533274816788253;9:
> > 2533274847563380;8:
> > > 2533275016942754;6:
> > > > 2533274816788253;5:
> > > > They had pure gold with H2A. It’s lame we got so short changed with it. Had they properly developed it and just made it… EVERYTHING from H2 remastered that would have been perfect. Then based H5 game play off that. Now I don’t mind sprint. Thought it was needed after how slow you moved in H3. But the increased base movement in H2A was awesome. Only flaw in H2A was a bit to much bullet magnetism but they could adjust that.
> > >
> > >
> > > That’s true, Hopefully H3A is even better. Halo 2 is easily one of my favorite Halo games and I loved playing H2A.
> >
> >
> > I don’t want h3a please, let them leave that alone and make something original.
>
>
> If they do I don’t want a half yoinked H3A… I want a total remaster… but 343 clearly shows they are incompetent and incapable. That is why the HCE remaster was only the campaign and no multiplayer, then H2A only was like 5 remastered multiplayer maps or something. They have pretty much abandoned MCC and are hoping people just give up on it totally so they can just sweep it under the rug soon.

Yea, I was hoping for a fully remastered Halo 2A.
as in every MP map, not just 5…

the MCC was like a slap in the face to my favorite Halo game😔

Halo 3 was good, not better than H2 imo. But it was good, and if they plan on remastering it the way they did H2 then I’ll pass.
unless it gets a true full remaster like GoW:UE did, don’t bother with H3A

> 2533274805919869;16:
> As far as Multiplayer Halo 5 is the most balanced of them all.

No it isn’t, Warzone allows teams to be unbalanced due to heavy weapon spam then there’s the broken radar, the horrible spawns then there’s the REQ system where people have loadout’s where players can dominate if they win the Req lottery. The weapon balance is a mess with dmr dominates most weapons, the rocket launcher blast radius is terrible then there’s the hydra where it literally locks onto spartans and vehicles with not much skill since it’s way too easy to get kills.

> 2533274875974942;13:
> > 2535409103705542;2:
> > Ranking system can be tweaked
> > Playlists will keep adding up
> > Theater can be tweaked
> > Fileshare can be updated too depending on what it needs
> > Lol all of the things that does not drastically change up the gameplay. Makes it more fun. Good to know you don’t like changes. Go adapt to it and have fun because you can’t complain that you can perform the same abilities. And they are not cheap tactics. It works with halo because it also has disadvantages.
>
>
> Yes but they need to fix these things at a quicker time, I would also like I think they should have a option for additional controller set up I’ve tried a few and still not one I am comfortable with.

Between the insane amount of In game options and the fact you can rebind any buttons at all to anything, I think the last thing H5 needs is MORE controller options…

> 2619727818962431;1:
> This series will continue to die unless some major changes are made. The community is continuing to decline. The past Halo games were successful for a reason. Instead of trying to be “innovative” and making changes just for the sake of it, implement what made Halo so successful in the first place.
> Proper Ranking System
> Numerous Playlists (Social and Ranked)
> Working Theater
> Fileshare with maps, gametypes, game clips, photos
> If not, then continue to watch Halo’s numbers decline. This is not even mentioning the poor decision in completely changing Halo gameplay with sprint, ground pound, clamber, etc… That is a completely different discussion though. Hopefully, with this new year, 343 returns Halo to its proper place atop the Xbox FPS games.

I won’t say what’s going to happen to the game. I do find a flaw in your argument though. You claim that 343 has innovated something. They haven’t innovated anything IMO. Name me one thing in Halo 5 that another game doesn’t have or has to have? I actually think they’ve been pretty conservative on this front with Halo 5. What in this game pushes the genre forward? I don’t see anything. What innovating things are they doing with the community? They’ve made some changes to Halo and I’ll give you that, but innovate I don’t see it.