343 has listened and impressed the fans

I just wanna let 343i know that I appreciate what you have done and that I haven’t been this excited for HALO since Reach. Can’t wait for the flight test.

> 2533274808510814;1:
> I just wanna let 353i know that I appreciate what you have done and that I haven’t been this excited for HALO since Reach. Can’t wait for the flight test.

SAME. And I’ve got a new computer that I can’t wait to task with running Halo Infinite!

Same my guy. This might be one of the universally most hyped Halo since 3

After playing mostly Halo 5 for the past 6 years, I’m very excited to play through a free-to-play, new, live service Halo game. So much to do and so much time! SO much to explore, so many things to kill.
The first person I kill in Arena is getting t-bagged.

The hype can not be contained in my body.

No offense but I’m waiting to get my hands on the flights so I can make my final decision.

343 Industries did a really good job showing the Halo Infinite Story trailer and the Halo Infinite Multiplayer trailer at E3 2021. At the same time, they also did a really good job communicating with the Halo fans including listening to their feedback.

> 2533274808510814;1:
> I just wanna let 343i know that I appreciate what you have done and that I haven’t been this excited for HALO since Reach. Can’t wait for the flight test.

Same exact boat. I haven’t been this excited for Halo since Reach and I haven’t been this excited for any game in awhile.

Yep. Can’t wait. Looks great so far.

I agree, it looks like they found the perfect balance between classic Halo and modern FPS gameplay. I’m excited to see how Forge works in the game, since the community element is what will keep Infinite going in the years to come

What we have seen so far looks great, very excited.

Feels good seeing all the positivity around Halo after being used to negative.

> 2533275031939856;12:
> Feels good seeing all the positivity around Halo after being used to negative.

Still seeing some folks clinging to that negativity, but it does indeed feel like the overwhelming majority are at the very very very least cautiously optimistic but hopeful. Refreshing being able to glance at comments on social sites and see a lot of cheering and excitement.

… The Halo Twitter just posted yet another reminder of the MP Reveal info too. The first flights are getting closer with every passing day…

> 2533274846978810;10:
> I agree, it looks like they found the perfect balance between classic Halo and modern FPS gameplay. I’m excited to see how Forge works in the game, since the community element is what will keep Infinite going in the years to come

I’m excited too! Like, for whatever else can be said about Halo 5, it’s Forge was amazing and the things people have done with it are breathtaking. Imagine Infinite’s Forge! Especially if the bots can interract with Forge-made maps properly. Oh and imagine placeable AI in Forge - can make our own mini-campaigns / custom Firefight!! Infinite Possibilities! Pun totally intended.

Broski i got lucky enough to grab the series x at launch and an LG OLED (my budget for the next 3 years is done but totally worth it!) just so I could be fully ready for infinite this year. My hype is unreal!

> 2533274833071719;14:
> Broski i got lucky enough to grab the series x at launch and an LG OLED (my budget for the next 3 years is done but totally worth it!) just so I could be fully ready for infinite this year. My hype is unreal!

Oh wow! Congrats on the TV and on the Series-X!! :smiley: I got an LG Ultragear monitor for my computer since it felt like it was ‘good enough’ and I didn’t have room on my desk for anything larger, I was mildly disappointed I couldn’t find any 4k monitors but ah what can you do~ At only $250 it’s not something I can’t replace/upgrade in the future if I feel it’s necessary.

> 2533274850869596;15:
> > 2533274833071719;14:
> > Broski i got lucky enough to grab the series x at launch and an LG OLED (my budget for the next 3 years is done but totally worth it!) just so I could be fully ready for infinite this year. My hype is unreal!
>
> Oh wow! Congrats on the TV and on the Series-X!! :smiley: I got an LG Ultragear monitor for my computer since it felt like it was ‘good enough’ and I didn’t have room on my desk for anything larger, I was mildly disappointed I couldn’t find any 4k monitors but ah what can you do~ At only $250 it’s not something I can’t replace/upgrade in the future if I feel it’s necessary.

Thanks! Everything looks so so good I can’t wait for true next gen games to pop on it. But hell yeah those are great monitors. As long as it can hit 120fps but really just 60fps for most games right now anyway and supports VRR and free sync n that crap your good to go resolution anymore is honestly the least of your worries cause it all looks great and if you’re playing a game like halo fast moving n looking for kills you notice smooth motion and no frame lag over resolution and pretty backgrounds all day everyday.

> 2533274993584694;6:
> No offense but I’m waiting to get my hands on the flights so I can make my final decision.

I’d probably still get it regardless but I definitely wanna try it via flights first so I at least have an idea of what to expect

I wonder if 343 will release a beta for Xbox One X. If not I might have to buy the new Series X finally

> 2533274833071719;16:
> > 2533274850869596;15:
> > > 2533274833071719;14:
> > > Broski i got lucky enough to grab the series x at launch and an LG OLED (my budget for the next 3 years is done but totally worth it!) just so I could be fully ready for infinite this year. My hype is unreal!
> >
> > Oh wow! Congrats on the TV and on the Series-X!! :smiley: I got an LG Ultragear monitor for my computer since it felt like it was ‘good enough’ and I didn’t have room on my desk for anything larger, I was mildly disappointed I couldn’t find any 4k monitors but ah what can you do~ At only $250 it’s not something I can’t replace/upgrade in the future if I feel it’s necessary.
>
> Thanks! Everything looks so so good I can’t wait for true next gen games to pop on it. But hell yeah those are great monitors. As long as it can hit 120fps but really just 60fps for most games right now anyway and supports VRR and free sync n that crap your good to go resolution anymore is honestly the least of your worries cause it all looks great and if you’re playing a game like halo fast moving n looking for kills you notice smooth motion and no frame lag over resolution and pretty backgrounds all day everyday.

The monitor’s pretty cheap compared to the computer itself but it’s been blowing away eveyrhting I’ve thrown at it so far. So I’m really keen to see how Infinite and Battlefield 2042 run on it :smiley:

Next on my hardware wishlist is a Series-X. I don’t ‘need one’, I just ‘want one’ :slight_smile:
Then I can give a friend my XboxOne or something~

> 2533274850869596;19:
> > 2533274833071719;16:
> > > 2533274850869596;15:
> > > > 2533274833071719;14:
> > > > Broski i got lucky enough to grab the series x at launch and an LG OLED (my budget for the next 3 years is done but totally worth it!) just so I could be fully ready for infinite this year. My hype is unreal!
>
> The monitor’s pretty cheap compared to the computer itself but it’s been blowing away eveyrhting I’ve thrown at it so far. So I’m really keen to see how Infinite and Battlefield 2042 run on it :smiley:
>
> Next on my hardware wishlist is a Series-X. I don’t ‘need one’, I just ‘want one’ :slight_smile:
> Then I can give a friend my XboxOne or something~

That’s the way to do it right there. But you will love the series X. again resolution isn’t going to be the major difference since most consoles can already hit 4K but its the speed of the console which is really better than advertised my goodness. Quick resume right now at least is hands down the best feature. I haven’t seen the main loading screen of a game for months. I just start er up click on my game and boomed I’m paused right where I left off. It spoils you lol I wish you much luck in getting one soon and I am right there cant wait to give battlefield a try for a couple months a bit of forza horizon then Infinite shall take over my life. Good things my girls are still super young they won’t remember not having me around for 2022 :stuck_out_tongue: