343 has it disappointed you?

For me, no, his job hasn’t bad to be his first Halo.

I think that some people criticize 343 for not being Bungie.

What’s your opinion in general?? Thank you, Regards :D.

I think their behavior after release has actually disappointed me more than the game itself.

We wanted ranks since Reach. It’s bad enough that it wasn’t in the game to begin with. Now because of “technical limitations” we can only see them on waypoint.

There was like 2 small maps at launch. What do they do? Release the Crimson BtB map pack. The we got Majestic. That one was awesome. But then they release the Castle BtB map pack. They’re only focusing on one part of the community, and it’s showing.

They just don’t seem to be doing much of anything. Maybe if we were getting kept in touch concerning their “progress” it wouldn’t seem like it, but all we really get is “soon, trust us”.

3 months after release to fix file browser.
Almost 5 months after release, and we have no info about btb objective.
Almost 5 months for a simple X marker, and they couldn’t make like old games.

And the list could go on about multiplayer gameplay, campaign, forge, theather etc.

Yes, it has.

They are simply in over their heads in regards to running a successful online video game. They cannot manage playlists properly and they take ages to create valuable title updates. Also throw in the fact that they clearly have no clue what they are doing with the CSR. When was it supposed to come out? Back in February?

The game is a flop.

I hate how they’re including CSR on Waypoint only… If we wanted a website to view our CSR we could just visit Halotracker. I’m so disappointed. So those of you that are waiting for CSR (LIKE I WAS!) to at least be on the website, look no further because Halotracker has had this for quite a while. You don’t even have to restart like you will when CSR is released on H4. -_-. Have fun.

Catering to casual gamers at the expense of loyal, longtime fans may seem ok because it pays off fast, but 15 years from now, when a Kickstarter is set up to reboot Halo, developers will learn the hard way casual gamers aren’t the ones that fund reboots.

> They are simply in over their heads in regards to running a successful online video game. They cannot manage playlists properly and they take ages to create valuable title updates. Also throw in the fact that they clearly have no clue what they are doing with the CSR. When was it supposed to come out? Back in February?
>
> The game is a flop.

CSR has always been an April release since it was announced. My only complaint about the playlists is their fractured structure; I enjoyed mixed gametype playlists over these single mode ones. Also title updates are only necessary for some things like glitches and weapon balance, the latter now being possible through hot fixes.

There are things in this game that some people may want changed, but this may not happen due to their affect on core gameplay or technical limitations. Don’t always expect drastic change in your updates.

Personally, most things I believe need changed do not require a TU.

You’s are all so melodramatic. I’m sorry, but it’s the truth.

I think 343 has done a wonderful job with Halo 4 so far. The graphics are nice, the campaign is eye watering at points, the game play is pretty fun, the forging is pretty legit with dynamic lighting, free forge island with a green screen exclusively for machinma makers (which bungie has never catered to) and also with trees and rocks! Also, they are makers nerfs (The DMR is next, so enjoy it while it’s over powered you weapon exloiters) the DLC is actually good compared to halo reach’s lame stuff, the listened with the X on death thing, they nerfed gauss hog.
I can go on about some more stuff, but you guys are just finding any excuse to rip on 343 just because you’s know they wouldn’t come in here and argue with you’s. Cowards.

343 is doing so much more with Halo then bungie did. They Sony lovers now. I don’t like em anymore. 343 are my kind of guys. They’re nice, they actually communicate with us, update us as much as they can, releasing forge maps early.
They’re trying their hardest, this is their very 1st full-fledged game. I think they did pretty good with it. Think you have the programming skills to do any of this?

I didn’t think so.

> You’s are all so melodramatic. I’m sorry, but it’s the truth.
>
> I think 343 has done a wonderful job with Halo 4 so far. The graphics are nice, the campaign is eye watering at points, the game play is pretty fun, the forging is pretty legit with dynamic lighting, free forge island with a green screen exclusively for machinma makers (which bungie has never catered to) and also with trees and rocks! Also, they are makers nerfs (The DMR is next, so enjoy it while it’s over powered you weapon exloiters) the DLC is actually good compared to halo reach’s lame stuff, the listened with the X on death thing, they nerfed gauss hog.
> I can go on about some more stuff, but you guys are just finding any excuse to rip on 343 just because you’s know they wouldn’t come in here and argue with you’s. Cowards.
>
> 343 is doing so much more with Halo then bungie did. They Sony lovers now. I don’t like em anymore. 343 are my kind of guys. They’re nice, they actually communicate with us, update us as much as they can, releasing forge maps early.
> They’re trying their hardest, this is their very 1st full-fledged game. I think they did pretty good with it. Think you have the programming skills to do any of this?
>
> I didn’t think so.

Dude.
343 didn’t disappoint me as much as the others, but going on praising them over and over is overkill. Just think, this game would’ve been better with campaign theater, CSR, social slayer, and much more from the start. I loved Halo 4, best investment in a video game I made in 2012, as a Halo game, it just doesn’t measure up. They’ll fix it in Halo 5, but props to them for making a great attempt to “fix” Halo 4.

We don’t need programming skills to know what a game lacks. Sorry.

> We don’t need programming skills to know what a game lacks. Sorry.

You do if you’re the one fixing them.

> > You’s are all so melodramatic. I’m sorry, but it’s the truth.
> >
> > I think 343 has done a wonderful job with Halo 4 so far. The graphics are nice, the campaign is eye watering at points, the game play is pretty fun, the forging is pretty legit with dynamic lighting, free forge island with a green screen exclusively for machinma makers (which bungie has never catered to) and also with trees and rocks! Also, they are makers nerfs (The DMR is next, so enjoy it while it’s over powered you weapon exloiters) the DLC is actually good compared to halo reach’s lame stuff, the listened with the X on death thing, they nerfed gauss hog.
> > I can go on about some more stuff, but you guys are just finding any excuse to rip on 343 just because you’s know they wouldn’t come in here and argue with you’s. Cowards.
> >
> > 343 is doing so much more with Halo then bungie did. They Sony lovers now. I don’t like em anymore. 343 are my kind of guys. They’re nice, they actually communicate with us, update us as much as they can, releasing forge maps early.
> > They’re trying their hardest, this is their very 1st full-fledged game. I think they did pretty good with it. Think you have the programming skills to do any of this?
> >
> > I didn’t think so.
>
> Dude.
> 343 didn’t disappoint me as much as the others, but going on praising them over and over is overkill. Just think, this game would’ve been better with campaign theater, CSR, social slayer, and much more from the start. I loved Halo 4, best investment in a video game I made in 2012, as a Halo game, it just doesn’t measure up. They’ll fix it in Halo 5, but props to them for making a great attempt to “fix” Halo 4.

You have your opinion I have mine, I ain’t “praising” I’m speaking the truth on my behalf. I really think they made a good game, just because they didn’t bring a couple of things back that doesn’t satisfy you doesn’t mean it’s not good. You’s make it sound like it they did a half job on trying to “fix” Halo 4. They’ve made great improvements since it’s release.

Irrelevant. To know what the game lacks, you don’t need programming skills. To fix what the game lacks, you need programming skills. If you don’t know what the game lacks and you have programming skills, you can get advice from those who know what the game lacks that don’t have programming skills. Lol.

> Irrelevant. To know what the game lacks, you don’t need programming skills. To fix what the game lacks, you need programming skills. If you don’t know what the game lacks and you have programming skills, you can get advice from those who know what the game lacks that don’t have programming skills. Lol.

I don’t get what you’re trying to prove by coloring the end of your responses red, nor do i understand why you’re talking about what you are talking about.

I’m saying you NEED programming skills to be the one to FIX the game. LOL.
Obviously you don’t need programming skills to “judge” what’s “wrong” with the game. (Which, is completely your opinion, because the game is functioning properly)

>

look, I like 343 and halo 4 too…but saying bungie’s bad is just to far

> > Irrelevant. To know what the game lacks, you don’t need programming skills. To fix what the game lacks, you need programming skills. If you don’t know what the game lacks and you have programming skills, you can get advice from those who know what the game lacks that don’t have programming skills. Lol.
>
> I don’t get what you’re trying to prove by coloring the end of your responses red, nor do i understand why you’re talking about what you are talking about.
>
> I’m saying you NEED programming skills to be the one to FIX the game. LOL.
> Obviously you don’t need programming skills to “judge” what’s “wrong” with the game. (Which, is completely your opinion, because the game is functioning properly)

Someone just said you needed programming skills to be knowledgeable of the components that we, the players, believe the game is lacking.

well it didn’t disappoint in graphics, everything else was not up to the standards I expect from a Halo title.

Yes there is alot of improvement 343 can do. Title updates should happen sooner then later, better weapon balances. Better maps (balance wise. Look of the maps are perfect,) where are the features they put on Reach in 4 (custom challenges, Atlas,) removing features and game type features, Better looking armor in Multiplayer and more. Did 343 Disappoint me, No. I think they did a good job on there first game. Remember, 98% of 343 are new people working on Halo. They did a damn fine job on Halo 4.

To be perfectly honest I think they have (and are doing) a good job - they listen to what people who play the game have to say and try to act accordingly.

Lets face it the Halo community are notoriously fussy and pleasing everyone isn’t going to happen.

I can moan with the best of them (see post history) but in my opinion Halo 4 is a good game and a cracking start for 343i.

> > We don’t need programming skills to know what a game lacks. Sorry.
>
> You do if you’re the one fixing them.

They wouldn’t have to fix anything if it didn’t suck in the first place. RED