343 has done it again

The hog wild update teaser dropped and it was pretty lame.
BUT, is that the point?

What I mean is after all of the MOR hate did they have an epiphany?
343: if we hype the next update as little as possible, we won’t get as much backlash when it fails to live up to people’s expectations (confetti pops as money begins to rain from the ceiling).

Seriously though, this is the teaser we deserve not the one we wanted.

Im just hoping I get to -Yoink!- my Hog now… S***, already setting the bar too high.

Any update is good with me. They just need to not hype them.

I like that new br scope, Covenant carbine inspired. Hopefully we get more updates after the hogwild and warzone firefight.

It is just a TEASER after all, not sure why people complain so much. It obviously doesn’t include everything. Could it have been better? Maybe the Hog driving on a map that looks like Coagulation? Sure but it just a teaser and at this point, I’m happy with the game so I’ll take all the updates as they come. I can’t wait for Warzone Firefight though :slight_smile:

> 2533274886954912;1:
> What I mean is after all of the MOR hate did they have an epiphany?

So, in your mind, they made the entire Wildhog update in the week since they revealed the MoR update contents and/or should have changed the whole thing during that same week?

> 2533274855658987;2:
> Any update is good with me. They just need to not hype them.

They just need to tell us exactly what will be in the update. The blurred images are a bad idea.

I can’t wait (sarcasm)

> 2533274886954912;1:
> The hog wild update teaser dropped and it was pretty lame.
> BUT, is that the point?
> the x files theme song (full version) - YouTube
>
> What I mean is after all of the MOR hate did they have an epiphany?
> 343: if we hype the next update as little as possible, we won’t get as much backlash when it fails to live up to people’s expectations (confetti pops as money begins to rain from the ceiling).
>
> Seriously though, this is the teaser we deserve not the one we wanted.
>
> Im just hoping I get to -Yoink!- my Hog now… S***, already setting the bar too high.

Cute.

Here is a link to the actual teaser as opposed to the one in the original post.

> 2533274795538024;6:
> > 2533274855658987;2:
> > Any update is good with me. They just need to not hype them.
>
>
> They just need to tell us exactly what will be in the update. The blurred images are a bad idea.

I’d hate to watch you people unwrap birthday gifts.

> 2533274883669557;9:
> > 2533274795538024;6:
> > > 2533274855658987;2:
> > > Any update is good with me. They just need to not hype them.
> >
> >
> > They just need to tell us exactly what will be in the update. The blurred images are a bad idea.
>
>
> I’d hate to watch you people unwrap birthday gifts.

“Mom, next year I want you to wrap my presents in plastic wrap so I can see what I’m getting!”

I know well get a new phaeton, 3 sets of the new armor, 5 New skins, a new assasination, pose, and maybe some OF variants, but I expect alot of emblems.

> 2533274883669557;9:
> > 2533274795538024;6:
> > > 2533274855658987;2:
> > > Any update is good with me. They just need to not hype them.
> >
> >
> > They just need to tell us exactly what will be in the update. The blurred images are a bad idea.
>
>
> I’d hate to watch you people unwrap birthday gifts.

“Oh my GOSH! I can’t see what is supposed to be hidden and a surprise? UGH!!”

Agreed

> 2533274886954912;1:
> The hog wild update teaser dropped and it was pretty lame.
> BUT, is that the point?
> the x files theme song (full version) - YouTube
>
> What I mean is after all of the MOR hate did they have an epiphany?
> 343: if we hype the next update as little as possible, we won’t get as much backlash when it fails to live up to people’s expectations (confetti pops as money begins to rain from the ceiling).
>
> Seriously though, this is the teaser we deserve not the one we wanted.
>
> Im just hoping I get to -Yoink!- my Hog now… S***, already setting the bar too high.

Well I can’t say that trailer got me excited… hog looked dumb, BR looked dumb with that scope… more ADS crap … and ya… oh well, I don’t get excited anymore for updates anyways…actually I only ever did for the first two until I realized what these updates were going to be lol but whatever they are, they are.

Some people really complain too much. Get a grip, it’s a FREE update.

> 2533274808539505;15:
> Some people really complain too much. Get a grip, it’s a FREE update.

It’s REQ funded. Just like all other MT based games the “free updates” are there to give you more reason to purchase the MTs. That’s why you get so many REQ items.

I am so far from a 343i supporter but some of you guys just refuse to accept anything and will complain about everything. I have seen SO MANY THREADS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE ROCKET HOG!!!. Why? because it is terrible. So 343 is releasing a new rocket hog variant? would that not mean they have listened? It is just a TEASER and they have already shown they are addressing an issue. I was annoyed as well when we didn’t get a falcon but i’m really starting to see that if we had, the same people who have abused 343 for the last week for not implementing it, would be on hear complaining about how it doesn’t suit the H5 sandbox next week.
Pack of whiners.

> 2533274855658987;2:
> Any update is good with me. They just need to not hype them.

Hype train needs to have a good conductor.