343 has crossed the line

I was a strong supporter of 343 and Halo 4, but they have simply crossed the line with this.

As seen from many spartan ops footage, they have done something drastic - they added lava to the game.

This completely destroys the canon of Spy Kids 3, as one kid mentions that there is no lava in Halo.

Video for reference.

How could they do this? Why would they betray all of us like this? The canon of Spy Kids is completely ruined.

This has to be fixed ASAP. The lava must be removed.

You Serious?

-Yoink- this -Yoink- I’m not buying the game now. The -Yoink- were you thinking 343? omg

$10 (Canadian) to whoever brings me Frankie’s scalp for this transgression.

NO ONE MESSES WITH SPY KIDS.

343 how could you?

Just when I thought Halo could be saved, you throw in this canon breaking detail!

What were you thinking?

Preorder cancelled. This is even more game breaking than armor lock.

> I was a strong supporter of 343 and Halo 4, but they have simply crossed the line with this.
>
> As seen from many spartan ops footage, they have done something drastic - they added lava to the game.
>
> This completely destroys the canon of Spy Kids 3, as one kid mentions that there is no lava in Halo.
>
> Video for reference.
>
> How could they do this? Why would they betray all of us like this? The canon of Spy Kids is completely ruined.
>
> This has to be fixed ASAP. The lava must be removed.

What does the canon of Spy Kids have to do with 343i? They didn’t make the movie. Unless you’re insinuating that 343i copied Spy Kids by adding lava to Halo 4, and thus are ruining Halo canon. If that’s what you mean, take a class in writing. Other than that 0/10.

The real issue here is you watching Spy Kids.

But Spy Kids 2+3 don’t match up to the epic of 1 so I don’t think it matters… As long as it stays in the beta build…

> You Serious?
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

This

Good game, OP.

> > I was a strong supporter of 343 and Halo 4, but they have simply crossed the line with this.
> >
> > As seen from many spartan ops footage, they have done something drastic - they added lava to the game.
> >
> > This completely destroys the canon of Spy Kids 3, as one kid mentions that there is no lava in Halo.
> >
> > Video for reference.
> >
> > How could they do this? Why would they betray all of us like this? The canon of Spy Kids is completely ruined.
> >
> > This has to be fixed ASAP. The lava must be removed.
>
> What does the canon of Spy Kids have to do with 343i? They didn’t make the movie. Unless you’re insinuating that 343i copied Spy Kids by adding lava to Halo 4, and thus are ruining Halo canon. If that’s what you mean, take a class in writing. Other than that 0/10.

Really? MEGA FACEPALM

> > I was a strong supporter of 343 and Halo 4, but they have simply crossed the line with this.
> >
> > As seen from many spartan ops footage, they have done something drastic - they added lava to the game.
> >
> > This completely destroys the canon of Spy Kids 3, as one kid mentions that there is no lava in Halo.
> >
> > Video for reference.
> >
> > How could they do this? Why would they betray all of us like this? The canon of Spy Kids is completely ruined.
> >
> > This has to be fixed ASAP. The lava must be removed.
>
> What does the canon of Spy Kids have to do with 343i? They didn’t make the movie. Unless you’re insinuating that 343i copied Spy Kids by adding lava to Halo 4, and thus are ruining Halo canon. If that’s what you mean, take a class in writing. Other than that 0/10.

then there’s always this guy who tries to sound smart but is too dumb to get a joke.

Wait, so if I haven’t seen Spy Kids does that mean that the canon hasn’t been ruined?

Out of sight, out of mind and all that… :wink:

OP: 8/10. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

nitespark: 0/10. lrn2getjokes

Seriously that movie should be sued for that line or at least I can post this if I cant type it I’d like you guys to see something similar to what I’d like to say
starting at 0:02

I’m getting it even if there are a bunch of jesters in here

Best thread i have ever read scince i got here.

> Wait, so if I haven’t seen Spy Kids does that mean that the canon hasn’t been ruined?
>
> Out of sight, out of mind and all that… :wink:

Thank you OP.
Thank you.

I really don’t understand the point of this thread. I’m not sure if it’s a troll post or this kid is really mad about lava. It’s no different than falling off the map, watch what you’re doing and it wont be a problem.

Edit: Okay, i get it now, i should have watched the video first.