343 has altered the aiming system

I’ve been seeing a couple or forum posts here and on the halo reddit on how there was speculation that the aiming system has altered and I thought I’d discuss it here. Ever since the March 1st patch I’ve noticed a lot of my shots that I normally hit miss and probably the only thing getting me through games right now is good positioning. When there has been so much speculation from the community about this altered aiming system, I honestly don’t see a reason for 343 to not discuss this matter

It feels the same to me

I go through this same thing: every month I think they made a subtle adjustment to the aiming that’s ruining my day, and every month I realize it’s just an off day.

It feels the same to me. If you have an article or post from 343 saying they changed it, please post a link to it.

I felt it too… higher sensibility seems to have mostly wiped it off though… mostly…

> 2535462037955640;5:
> I felt it too… higher sensibility seems to have mostly wiped it off though… mostly…

What do you mean by sensibility?

if im doing bad at aiming i dont think they change it i just blame it on me being bad

The aiming on halo 5 is so horrible anyway. Yeah I feels like it changed but with me it feels like it changes everyone I try to play. Have to realist everytime.

Idk if the aiming is different…but for some reason, the gold players of this season feel like daimond players of last season, an I’ve had bad frustrating match after bad frustrating match each time I turn the game on. It’s hard to play past a couple of games. Like seriously. Holy crap I just have to turn the dang thing off.

Last season, man I was having so much fun. Close matches, on par with who I played against , mostly everyone in each team going positive too. Everyone carrying their weight for the most part. Now? Fun level is at 0. At this rate the game will put me in silver or even bronze from this losing streak.

The aim doesn’t feel off, but even though my connection is good, players are lagging. It’s affecting my game a lot. They aren’t near me and at a blink are at melee distance, not in the back, but in front of me. I usually don’t post replies when I’ve just had a frustrating game…but if I have to say something has changed it’s

-Connection stability and who you are matched -against

-ranking system made a drastic change.

Im trying to figure out how it is i can unload 3 magazines on one target and that target doesnt die. I cant stand this weapons system

> 2533274842046585;9:
> Idk if the aiming is different…but for some reason, the gold players of this season feel like daimond players of last season, an I’ve had bad frustrating match after bad frustrating match each time I turn the game on. It’s hard to play past a couple of games. Like seriously. Holy crap I just have to turn the dang thing off.
>
> Last season, man I was having so much fun. Close matches, on par with who I played against , mostly everyone in each team going positive too. Everyone carrying their weight for the most part. Now? Fun level is at 0. At this rate the game will put me in silver or even bronze from this losing streak.
>
> The aim doesn’t feel off, but even though my connection is good, players are lagging. It’s affecting my game a lot. They aren’t near me and at a blink are at melee distance, not in the back, but in front of me. I usually don’t post replies when I’ve just had a frustrating game…but if I have to say something has changed it’s
>
> -Connection stability and who you are matched -against
>
> -ranking system made a drastic change.

I honestly think it’s this. I’ve been getting my tail kicked since the update too but my accuracy % hadn’t really changed, it seems to be more a matter of the rank system changing up the competition level. By a LOT.

> 2533274961806222;11:
> > 2533274842046585;9:
> > Idk if the aiming is different…but for some reason, the gold players of this season feel like daimond players of last season, an I’ve had bad frustrating match after bad frustrating match each time I turn the game on. It’s hard to play past a couple of games. Like seriously. Holy crap I just have to turn the dang thing off.
> >
> > Last season, man I was having so much fun. Close matches, on par with who I played against , mostly everyone in each team going positive too. Everyone carrying their weight for the most part. Now? Fun level is at 0. At this rate the game will put me in silver or even bronze from this losing streak.
> >
> > The aim doesn’t feel off, but even though my connection is good, players are lagging. It’s affecting my game a lot. They aren’t near me and at a blink are at melee distance, not in the back, but in front of me. I usually don’t post replies when I’ve just had a frustrating game…but if I have to say something has changed it’s
> >
> > -Connection stability and who you are matched -against
> >
> > -ranking system made a drastic change.
>
>
> I honestly think it’s this. I’ve been getting my tail kicked since the update too but my accuracy % hadn’t really changed, it seems to be more a matter of the rank system changing up the competition level. By a LOT.

We don’t have as many players as we did three months ago. I think, (And I could be wrong), Arena only has about 15,000 active players on a regular basis.

Something is up. I thought it was just me.

The aiming in the whole game is just bad.

I don’t know why they can’t just use a system that responds to stick movement in an intuitive way like every other halo game.

Aiming feels exactly the same to me. These complaints pop up after every single update. Your skills are to blame for missed shots.

I started sucking right after the update, too. I’ve since quit, at least for a while to see if I can reset myself.

> 2533274866528846;12:
> > 2533274961806222;11:
> > > 2533274842046585;9:
> > > Idk if the aiming is different…but for some reason, the gold players of this season feel like daimond players of last season, an I’ve had bad frustrating match after bad frustrating match each time I turn the game on. It’s hard to play past a couple of games. Like seriously. Holy crap I just have to turn the dang thing off.
> > >
> > > Last season, man I was having so much fun. Close matches, on par with who I played against , mostly everyone in each team going positive too. Everyone carrying their weight for the most part. Now? Fun level is at 0. At this rate the game will put me in silver or even bronze from this losing streak.
> > >
> > > The aim doesn’t feel off, but even though my connection is good, players are lagging. It’s affecting my game a lot. They aren’t near me and at a blink are at melee distance, not in the back, but in front of me. I usually don’t post replies when I’ve just had a frustrating game…but if I have to say something has changed it’s
> > >
> > > -Connection stability and who you are matched -against
> > >
> > > -ranking system made a drastic change.
> >
> >
> > I honestly think it’s this. I’ve been getting my tail kicked since the update too but my accuracy % hadn’t really changed, it seems to be more a matter of the rank system changing up the competition level. By a LOT.
>
>
> We don’t have as many players as we did three months ago. I think, (And I could be wrong), Arena only has about 15,000 active players on a regular basis.

Player count is a valid point, but dude, literally day (s) before the reset, things were so fun, close matches, idk the game just was fun. I didn’t win all the matches I played, but they didn’t feel so lopsided. I swear I hate these seasonal resets. Especially this one. If 343i would have started everyone off at bronze and allowed players to progress up till now we would never have these dang problems.

It’s possible that I’d barely make it to gold in a system such as that, but starting from bronze and climbing up is much more fun than these dumb 10 game placements. I made a thread about my ideal version of how rankings should work. Mostly everyone agreed but unfortunately, it just isn’t a hottopic. Maybe I should have put it in feedback.

As for player count, I can almost guarantee we’ll lose players this season. So many players will be upset at getting lower placements. I’ll still play. Ranking isn’t super important, but fun close matches are though. Which I don’t feel like I’m currently getting right now. I mean dude…it’s Saturday night and I’m debating whether to even turn my xbox on now. There’s no social slayer either…like wtf man…I really don’t like warzone, and I want to practice my magnum shots since it seems arenas a no go since I don’t want to ruin my night haha. Btb is fun, but it’s br starts. Br easy to use in comparison to the magnum for me. I’m not that good anyways though, but I do love playing slayer.

> 2533274961806222;11:
> > 2533274842046585;9:
> > Idk if the aiming is different…but for some reason, the gold players of this season feel like daimond players of last season, an I’ve had bad frustrating match after bad frustrating match each time I turn the game on. It’s hard to play past a couple of games. Like seriously. Holy crap I just have to turn the dang thing off.
> >
> > Last season, man I was having so much fun. Close matches, on par with who I played against , mostly everyone in each team going positive too. Everyone carrying their weight for the most part. Now? Fun level is at 0. At this rate the game will put me in silver or even bronze from this losing streak.
> >
> > The aim doesn’t feel off, but even though my connection is good, players are lagging. It’s affecting my game a lot. They aren’t near me and at a blink are at melee distance, not in the back, but in front of me. I usually don’t post replies when I’ve just had a frustrating game…but if I have to say something has changed it’s
> >
> > -Connection stability and who you are matched -against
> >
> > -ranking system made a drastic change.
>
>
> I honestly think it’s this. I’ve been getting my tail kicked since the update too but my accuracy % hadn’t really changed, it seems to be more a matter of the rank system changing up the competition level. By a LOT.

Yea that’s how I feel. I’ve played with my buddy who’s an onyx player and generally just much better than me. So I got a taste of competition at that level. Which usually I either broke even, went a little negative or barely positive in comparison to him. It feels like these guys are in platinum now and even high gold. Occasionally though, there’s always those players who were lucky and got carried. There’s always those oddballs that place really high that did worse than you.

I’ve felt that I’ve been doing better since the update.