343 has a Golden Opportunity with Halo 6

Quick Spoiler Warning for Halo 5’s campaign.

Okay, we all saw the message at the end of the credits. They’re setting themselves up to bring back playable Elites, and frankly, it would be stupidof tthem not to. Many of us have been wanting to play as Elites again since they were cut out of Halo 4. C’mon, 343…

Oh, and another thing. How amazing would it be if the plot of Halo Wars 2 could tie in with Halo 6? The Spirit of Fire could even make an appearance, and I’m sure many Wars fans would love to see good ol’ Captain Cutter and Proffesor Anders. Theywould be like Chief at the start of Halo 3, distrustful of Thel and the Elites. What do you all think of this possibility?

Think it would be great for the two to tie in and hope 6 is more to the scale we were led 5 to be. As far as playable elites I’m indifferent. A friend of mine would always be one during our Lan parties and he’d be the one I’d seek out to kill.

What did the message say?

They had a golden opportunity with halo 5 also…

> 2533274810945725;3:
> What did the message say?

See you on Sanghelios.

I would love to be able to play as a elite again in Halo 6

Yeah that sound cool…it honestly just seems like a good time to tie in everything together…halo wars, Spartan ops ,halo odst just bring everything home…

Would be cool if Halo Wars 2 tied in with Halo 6, could be disastrous though if one of the games has a bad story

I really hope they do bring playable elites back that would be sick!!

> 2533274886270923;1:
> Quick Spoiler Warning for Halo 5’s campaign.
>
> Okay, we all saw the message at the end of the credits. They’re setting themselves up to bring back playable Elites, and frankly, it would be stupidof tthem not to. Many of us have been wanting to play as Elites again since they were cut out of Halo 4. C’mon, 343…
>
> Oh, and another thing. How amazing would it be if the plot of Halo Wars 2 could tie in with Halo 6? The Spirit of Fire could even make an appearance, and I’m sure many Wars fans would love to see good ol’ Captain Cutter and Proffesor Anders. Theywould be like Chief at the start of Halo 3, distrustful of Thel and the Elites. What do you all think of this possibility?

are you talking about the legendary ending?

> 2533274973582992;10:
> > 2533274886270923;1:
> > Quick Spoiler Warning for Halo 5’s campaign.
> >
> > Okay, we all saw the message at the end of the credits. They’re setting themselves up to bring back playable Elites, and frankly, it would be stupidof tthem not to. Many of us have been wanting to play as Elites again since they were cut out of Halo 4. C’mon, 343…
> >
> > Oh, and another thing. How amazing would it be if the plot of Halo Wars 2 could tie in with Halo 6? The Spirit of Fire could even make an appearance, and I’m sure many Wars fans would love to see good ol’ Captain Cutter and Proffesor Anders. Theywould be like Chief at the start of Halo 3, distrustful of Thel and the Elites. What do you all think of this possibility?
>
>
> are you talking about the legendary ending?

I’m referring to the message that said “See you on Sangheilios”.

> 2535435176560939;4:
> They had a golden opportunity with halo 5 also…

Haha fair point.

Another thing is, I think they missed an opportunity with the Arbiter. Battle of Sunion would have been perfect to have a short segment of playing as Thel Vadaam, just like old times. His battle cries really brought back the Halo 3 nostalgia.

> 2533274810945725;3:
> What did the message say?

Oh that message, I just assumed thats where they will begin Halo 6, seeing as thats where Halo 5 ended.

I’m not particularly sure if that meant playable elites…

but it on the plus side, now the covenant civil war is basically over, you can expect to see a lot more arbiter!

In that legendary ending cortana was humming the song 343 guilty sparked used to… makes you wonder

> 2533274882881665;15:
> I’m not particularly sure if that meant playable elites…
>
> but it on the plus side, now the covenant civil war is basically over, you can expect to see a lot more arbiter!

I’m not saying it does mean playable Elites, I’m saying it would be a good idea if the game is largely focused on Sangheilios and the remaining heroes (Other than Lasky and Roland, who are just slip spacing everywhere right now). However, 343 has been known to… mislead, at times.

I’m sure they will find a way to reintroduce the covenant. They did it after Halo 3. But more arbiter would still be pretty great.

> 2535435176560939;4:
> They had a golden opportunity with halo 5 also…

at least its better then halo 4

> 2533274947568633;16:
> In that legendary ending cortana was humming the song 343 guilty sparked used to… makes you wonder

IKR! people tell me that i am crazy thinking that. it may be a long shot but i think guilty spark is pretending to be cortana