343 Halo 4? WHAT I WANT! PLZ READ!!

If there will be a halo 4 which im sure there will be this is what i want. I was very upset when I wrote all of this so please be nice with grammer errors. Also this is just my opinion but i have hoped for since halo 2 but still have not yet seen it in any halo games. 343 IF YOUR OUT THERE HERE MY CALL. IM TALKING TO YOU MR FRANK OCONNOR X LEAD MULTIPLAYER DESIGNER.

Coop should be upgraded to 5-7 players.

I want almost complete customization over my spartan or as much as i can get out of him. This means I want a HUGE scale of armor more than there has been in halo 3 and reach combined. Also for my spartan or elite I would love to actually give him a custom paint job with custom colors or decals. For instance I would have a complete scaled spartan on a blue print armor and everything whole, or we can have it limb by limb. For instance Helmet, Chest, L arm, R arm, waiste, L quad, R quad, ECT ECT. Having a complex paint program as such would be something ive urned for in halo for many years.

Also I feel another gamemode should be created. Something with a greater scale than invasion and big team. Something that would let us use phantoms and pelicons. Something where players fight over the halo universe for instance, Gain territories over halo’s, colonies, and planets or old forerunner sanctuary’s. I mean it seem tough to create something like that but It would be a phenom of a gamemode next to invasion and arena. What a joy it would be to have all of those games in Halo.

Also LOADOUTS were kinda of a disapointment. I mean I would want complete control over what im going to bring into to battle. I don’t want someone else to have preset ones for me. Sigh… I mean im not trying to get halo like COD but thats one thing halo is missing out on. Atleast make something a little bit more user friendly.

Also I dont feel like halo reach is as machinima friendly as it should be. Honetsly anyone and everyone should be able to make one. All im asking for inthis is to have a gamemode where you can actually have your spartan have the option to have is weapon at his rest position instead of always aiming. I mean it isnt that big of a deal but that would make machinima alot eaiser for most people. I even heard ROSTER TEETH had to go back to halo 3 just cause it was much easier for them to create there ideas on that engine.

I listed more of my ideas on a topic in general disscusion. Id give you the link but it doesnt seem to be working for some reason. 343 if you didn’t look than I ask the forum to please keep this post alive whether it is a COLLECTIVE TOPIC OF IDEALS, or just simply people brainstorming and listing there views. I thank you BUNGIE for everything you have given us in the past decade but now it is time for 343 to shine. I have lots of faith in Oconner and company. I know most of you via research and some through novels I have read (EON). 343 HERE MY CALL.

also for any viewers I am creating a couple machinima series in the upcomming future. If you would like to have a hand in on this message my GT (Crusaded Vision) or if you wanna talk halo hit me up on my gt. Im never on these forums so just hit me up via XBL.

THANK YOU ALL

Thats great what you want but they are going to make the game to their liking.

A massive multiplayer thing where everyone playing is on the same game, that would be awesome! I would love to drive a Phantom, Scarab, Pelican, Frigate, Corvet, and Halo Wars veichals! And some more Saber action would ad to the fun! Imagian the chaose!

A good story.

> A good story.

Unfortunately those things are non-existent since multiplayer is focused to prolonge the life of the game.

They want it to be long lasted, so Campaign has always been a non-priority issue, as Bungie did anyway, 343 will too since they are a company as well and they have to make realistic goals rather then work a lot on a story then the actual component that will prosper the game, yes I know id rather have a amazing campaign as well. :frowning:

> > A good story.
>
> Unfortunately those things are non-existent since multiplayer is focused to prolonge the life of the game.
>
> They want it to be long lasted, so Campaign has always been a non-priority issue, as Bungie did anyway, 343 will too since they are a company as well and they have to make realistic goals rather then work a lot on a story then the actual component that will prosper the game, yes I know id rather have a amazing campaign as well. :frowning:

Really? I thought all the campaigns were awesome and im not a fanboy i just love the halo universe in general wether its campaign or multiplayer i think its all made perfectly

> > > A good story.
> >
> > Unfortunately those things are non-existent since multiplayer is focused to prolonge the life of the game.
> >
> > They want it to be long lasted, so Campaign has always been a non-priority issue, as Bungie did anyway, 343 will too since they are a company as well and they have to make realistic goals rather then work a lot on a story then the actual component that will prosper the game, yes I know id rather have a amazing campaign as well. :frowning:
>
> Really? I thought all the campaigns were awesome and im not a fanboy i just love the halo universe in general wether its campaign or multiplayer i think its all made perfectly

I agree. I loved all six stories, and I hope Halo 4 continues the tradition.

I agree with the multiplayer bit, but the campaign bit doesn’t really seem necessary to me. I would like that for Firefight though.

i want to some oldschool stuff like the br its the best gun bungie made in halo. i like the dmr but not as much as the br , the dmr just aint as fun to use. true skilled players halo would rather use the br more than the dmr, its the better gun.i would like to see some new things in halo 4 ill list my ideas.

an actual weather system u can put in forge you can choose between different weather effects.

i want to see rain drops actuallly hit your heads up display so like while you are playing rain drops will hit your visor,it would just give it a more authentic feel.

i want to see some night time multiplayer maps where you CAN use your night vision, reach had a cool feature where you could use it in firefight but not in muliplayer, i wish to see that.

a complete body armor customization just like the one guy said first about doing EVERYTHING to your spartan.

i want to see the br again in halo 4

i want to see bigger teams in halo 4 like 12v12 or 16v16 i mean come on now we are talking about mass action im a big team lover i just think it woud make it even more fun to have more action in it , i mean come on in reach you had these HUGE maps that should have had ATleast 12v12 to 16v16 and 8v8 just didnt do it or these big maps we NEED more action in big team.

mlg was just a waist in reach its not the fun awesome mlg it used to be in halo 3, i mean literallly why would you put armor abilities in a hard core playlist when armor abilities are not hardcore it takes away from the skill.

i want to be able to scope in with weapons while riding passenger like in halo 1.

these are just a few of my ideas i would like to see halo 4 and hopefully see them in halo 4.

I totaly agree with the wheather system and making it more authentic for the gamer, that would be great it just draws the gamer more into the game.

other post i responded to i was saying how 343 should really try and get the gamer involved in the campaign so the times we have to watch a clip, when we complete a level or when action is happening and the charecter does something we just sit and stare at the tv as it is happening we should be able to press buttons on the controller to be more involved rather than just watching.

To make halo 4 an amazing game id love to see alot more variety of weapons we can keep the classics but id love to see alot more different weapons also. every halo just had one type of weapon for both the humans and are enemys such as the human br which i love but the br and the covenant carbine or the dmr and the needler id love to see two of each. and the elites in reach didnt even have a sniper they had a focus rifle which wasnt even close to a sniper like the had in halo 3 which was the beam rifle, my problem was if the elites were supposed to be so strong and overpowering they should of had alot more weapons and stronger ones at that.

Id also love to see alot bigger fights online with the big team slayer such as 12v12 or 16v16 that would be awessome, and that is where id love to see the variety of weapons mostly take place because if your playing big team or something theres not even alot of weapons to grab and they are all basic more weapons and vehicles for big team would be great.

lots of armour would be cool to because then you the gamer will really feel complete ownership of your spartan or elite, customization is just a bonus.

Id love for 343 if they had infection as a game type but the infected are actually the flood! that would be soooo coool and scary lol.

But hopefully 343 listens to us the gamers and try to include some of the things wed love to see. BUT MORE WEAPONS AND VEHICLES AND THE WEATHER SYSTEM THING WILL BE THE BEST! so plzzzzzzzzzzzz 343 here usss the comunity!