343 halo 3's stat page dissappointing....

Bungie kept great stats for Halo 3, however they have quit and handed all the info over to 343. So why hasn’t 343 made a proper stat page for it? The only thing you can check with the one currently on Waypoint is kills and deaths. That’s it no medals, no fileshare, no nothing. This is dissapointing. I don’t care if it’s not as in depth as Halo Reach’s but at least make it decent. At least let us look at our medal chests and things like that… And even if the Halo 3 population dies afte Halo 4 comes out it’s still nice to be able to look back at accurate stats of proir games every now and then. So come on 343 what’s up with this? Please actually put up real stats for Halo 3 or at least a medals chest that is updated and accurate…

I say it’s because 343i never controlled Halo 3 so they don’t care about keeping many stats for the game.

I was hoping someone else was posting something about this so I didn’t have to. I’ve been playing 3 off and on the past year to attempt to catch up with those that have been for the past 5 or so years and have already gotten the related achievements to rank up in waypoint. The fact that I am trying to rank up to officer and get the achievement and have to attempt to figure it out by going back to Bungie’s website and reveiew stats from 3/31 in comparison to know is frustrating considering the ranking system is so different than how reach other other FPS’s work.

I get that going backward is not the direction, but 343 took over and backward so to speak is the roots of all of this. I hope we can expect some waypoint enhancements before multiplayer on 3 is phased out completely.