343 Halo 3 Service Record Needs Love

Things that need fixed, updated or changed on the Halo 3 Service Record:

• Update XP
  • Change XP to EXP
  • Re add kill death ratio
  • Change the skill rank back to 1-50 instead of 1-13
    Only things I can think of for right now.

343 any light you can shed on this?

K/D should definitely be brought back, as well as total deaths.

> 2533274823167390;3:
> K/D should definitely be brought back, as well as total deaths.

Agreed

Want mah K/D!

> 2533274879712519;5:
> Want mah K/D!

No clue why they removed it…

It will probably return when MCC comes out and it will only show MCC: Halo 3 stats. Halo 3 on the X360 is a wasteland so there is little reason to update the stats page for it.

> 2533274932347101;7:
> It will probably return when MCC comes out and it will only show MCC: Halo 3 stats. Halo 3 on the X360 is a wasteland so there is little reason to update the stats page for it.

I think MCC will have its own page.

Like Yaizmat said, Halo 3 kinda gone to ruin as far as that goes. Also, Bungie is more so in charge of that whole deal, rather than 343, and their main focus right now is Destiny of course. The MCC should be out in a few weeks, so not to worry.

Id still like to view all my stats in h3 though…

A legacy of stats would be nice. Detailed stats that stopped recording at a certain date and doesn’t update anymore. But the detailed stats for H3 on X360 isn’t going to happen. In game, the only playlists you can find a match is in the non-DLC required playlists and even then. Playlists like Social Big Team and Social Skirmish are just empty.

> 2533274932347101;11:
> A legacy of stats would be nice. Detailed stats that stopped recording at a certain date and doesn’t update anymore. But the detailed stats for H3 on X360 isn’t going to happen. In game, the only playlists you can find a match is in the non-DLC required playlists and even then. Playlists like Social Big Team and Social Skirmish are just empty.

Either way. KDr was in there before the update. They took it out. I believe it needs to be put back in.

Anything from 343 about this?