343 had a team member pass away yesterday.

Thoughts and prayers are with 343 and their family. Just wanted to make everyone one aware. Her name was Annie and she was a producer, I beleive. Just wanted to show my respect. Hope you guys and gals are ok over there if you read these forums.

Well, that is sad…
Could we got a source for this news?

Best wishes to the Family and the industry.

>

EDIT: Ah, I see you changed the post. Never mind then.

Figured it out from @Bsangel twitter.

> Best wishes to the Family and the industry.

Mods can still read your post history.

I know you wanted to show your respect but I don’t think it’s right to make a thread about this. If 343 wanted everyone to know about this they would tell us through waypoint. This is sort of a personal matter for the 343 team and I wouldn’t like it if people started spreading news of a relative of mine that past away.

Edit:

Basically what I’m trying to say is. It’s not your place to talk about this.

>

With respectful and sincere posts, it’s OK for now. Please remember to keep it clean and on subject.

Our hearts go out to those whom have lost a loved one.

My condolences to the immediate and extended family.

That person will be missed.

I gave my condolences in OT last night. But I’ll do so again. It always breaks my heart when I learn somebody so young no longer has a chance to create memories and awesome things with the rest of us still on this plane.

Bear hugs to everybody at 343.

Oh, that’s too bad.

My condolences to the family and friends.

Someone my father used to work with passed away a few years ago, and he and his other coworkers was very upset about it and flew halfway across the country to attend the funeral.

Being a witness of such tragedy, I can only give my strongest condolences to not only the family and friends of Annie, but also the staff of 343 Industries that work tirelessly to give us the Halo we love and now have to live with the sadness that comes from the empty seat beside them.

That’s tragic. :frowning:

I’ll keep the 343i team in my prayers.

The highest respect and sorrow goes to those whom befriended and loved her.

May HALO carry on and become stronger and stronger with Annie not forgotten.

Never good to hear, just hope the ones closest to the person are ok.

I send my condolences. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

> >
>
> With respectful and sincere posts, it’s OK for now. Please remember to keep it clean and on subject.
>
> Our hearts go out to those whom have lost a loved one.

The reason why I said that was because something similar happened to me a couple of years ago and some people can be cruel, I just don’t want it to happen to the people at 343

I hope things are ok there at 343, I’m sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear, condolences to 343i and the family.

Condolences to family,friends and 343