343 Guilty Spark Play

Hat would you all think if we got to play as 343 Guilty Spark in some DLC side missions that is if we encounter him again

Its not something that I’m going mad for or hoping we get. It sounds quite boring to me in all honesty.

He has been alongside Rion Forge and her crew and he should stay in that story bubble which I don’t believe fits in John’s current events. Plus considering the setting being primarily on Installation 07, do you really think John needs to run into him? Even though Spark is a changed man, I don’t think John would be too welcoming…then again he built a relationship with Thel who was once one of humanity biggest enemies.

> 2533274870308953;3:
> He has been alongside Rion Forge and her crew and he should stay in that story bubble which I don’t believe fits in John’s current events. Plus considering the setting being primarily on Installation 07, do you really think John needs to run into him? Even though Spark is a changed man, I don’t think John would be too welcoming…then again he built a relationship with Thel who was once one of humanity biggest enemies.

Arbiter was extremely honorable when fighting humans (as much as a genocidal fanatic could be) the moment he realized Humanity wasn’t the enemy he dropped his sword and sought after the real foe.

Spark unfortunately always knew humanity wasn’t the problem, but still managed to consider them enemies when his ring was threatened (keep in mind he was a little crazy by H1 and beyond)

Both have their exceptions as to why they could be forgiven for what they’ve done, but the relationship with Arbiter spawned from respect. Spark lost that respect twice for not only lieing to Chief in H1, but also killing his best friend in H3. I don’t know if Chief could ever really trust him again, but Chief suprises me like Goku in how forgiving he can be.

Has it been confirmed yet that the ring shown on the cover for Halo point of light is the same halo for infinite?

also doubtful if it is the same Ring that their stories will directly encounter one and other perhaps overlap in some terminals or something maybe.

> 2533274847563380;4:
> > 2533274870308953;3:
> > He has been alongside Rion Forge and her crew and he should stay in that story bubble which I don’t believe fits in John’s current events. Plus considering the setting being primarily on Installation 07, do you really think John needs to run into him? Even though Spark is a changed man, I don’t think John would be too welcoming…then again he built a relationship with Thel who was once one of humanity biggest enemies.
>
> Arbiter was extremely honorable when fighting humans (as much as a genocidal fanatic could be) the moment he realized Humanity wasn’t the enemy he dropped his sword and sought after the real foe.
>
> Spark unfortunately always knew humanity wasn’t the problem, but still managed to consider them enemies when his ring was threatened (keep in mind he was a little crazy by H1 and beyond)
>
> Both have their exceptions as to why they could be forgiven for what they’ve done, but the relationship with Arbiter spawned from respect. Spark lost that respect twice for not only lieing to Chief in H1, but also killing his best friend in H3. I don’t know if Chief could ever really trust him again, but Chief suprises me like Goku in how forgiving he can be.

Chief is not forgiving. He is extremely rational and pragmatic. He thinks in terms of what’s the best strategic line of action, not payback and revenge.