343 Guilty Spark(idea for his return)

I haven’t read any of the Forerunner saga books yet so I could be wrong. This is just a theory.

Since every halo is assigned a monitor, and halo 04 was destroyed. Wouldn’t part of a rings reconstruction be giving it back its monitor. I think it would be crewel to make an AI wait for another monitor to die before it could attend service. So would 343 Guilty Spark be re-made as well? I know the ark is not functional anymore, but maybe it gets re-placed as well.

Thoughts??

I think a shard of him survived (kind of like Mendicant Bias).

Spark is dead and has no replacement. Frankly, just look at Delta Halo. Penitent Tangent was incapacitated and there was no plan in place. The Forerunners probably did not plan for this.

I believe, like Sargent Johnson, 343 Guilty Spark only remains within our hearts.

> Spark is dead and has no replacement. Frankly, just look at Delta Halo. Penitent Tangent was incapacitated and there was no plan in place. The Forerunners probably did not plan for this.

I forgot, what did happen to Penitent Tangent? Did he get destroyed? Or did Gravemind just keep him as a keepsake?

if spark came back i would destroy him again and make sure every atom of his existence was gone for good.

> > Spark is dead and has no replacement. Frankly, just look at Delta Halo. Penitent Tangent was incapacitated and there was no plan in place. The Forerunners probably did not plan for this.
>
> I forgot, what did happen to Penitent Tangent? Did he get destroyed? Or did Gravemind just keep him as a keepsake?

Most likely destroyed and absorbed into his consciousness. Just basing this on what might’ve happened with Cortana.

Well another Halo Ring is discovered in Halo 4 but it is not explored and only breifly talked about. But they did not mention a monitor for the Ring. So maybe a new monitor will be in Halo 5/6?

343GS is well and alive… In fact, he’s a UNSC ship now.

343i Guilty Spark was destroyed on the explosion in the Ark after being shot 3 times with a spartan laser.

> 343i Guilty Spark was destroyed on the explosion in the Ark after being shot 3 times with a spartan laser.

A shard of him remained separate of the destruction on the Ark. You find out he was once the ancient human Chakas, and at the end of Primordium (SPOILERS) he pretty much uses his shard’s power to hijack a UNSC… Prowler, I want to say?

Either way, 343GS is still around.