343 giving lip service in beta blog

Dont believe it, dont fall for it. Make them prove it with another beta. 343 is king of lip service. All they do is tell u how great things will be, yet they never get there. After the MCC i will need to see it, i dont want words, i want actions. 1, maybe 2 more betas for proof . Im tired of this lip service, quit telling me, i dont believe u anymore, show me, dont tell me.

> 2533274816589077;1:
> Dont believe it, dont fall for it. Make them prove it with another beta. 343 is king of lip service. All they do is tell u how great things will be, yet they never get there. After the MCC i will need to see it, i dont want words, i want actions. 1, maybe 2 more betas for proof . Im tired of this lip service, quit telling me, i dont believe u anymore, show me, dont tell me.

I’m tired if community lip.

What good would it do them to not fulfill what they posted? If anything it could seriously destroy their future as a company. The MCC situation was/is pretty detrimental. If they screwed up with keeping good on their word with Halo 5 they would have even greater problems to deal with.

The op doesn’t realize that they had no real way of predicting mcc’s net issues. Changing mechanics in a game still a year from release is pretty doable. This thread is pointless.

You, from less than one week ago:

> I will never play halo again as long as 343 has their name attached to it. Fool me once, shame on u, fool me twice.

Remember? “SO LONG HALO! LONG TIME FAN SAYS GOODBYE”?

So … seems a bit hypocritical to be saying one thing then doing another while accusing 343 of doing the same. They’re not going to release 2 more betas. You’ve already made up your mind that you don’t like 343 or anything they do, and even when they do something you like, you accuse them of lying. So what are doing here? I thought you left.

After that dramatic little “so long” I can’t really take any of your arguments seriously.

Good day sir.

:stuck_out_tongue:

There was no mention in the blog about the hight bullet magnetism in Halo 5…I’m alittle disappointed and concerned that Halo 5 will play too casually.

> 2533274816589077;1:
> Dont believe it, dont fall for it. Make them prove it with another beta. 343 is king of lip service. All they do is tell u how great things will be, yet they never get there. After the MCC i will need to see it, i dont want words, i want actions. 1, maybe 2 more betas for proof . Im tired of this lip service, quit telling me, i dont believe u anymore, show me, dont tell me.

> 2533274883669557;5:
> You, from less than one week ago:
>
>
>
> > I will never play halo again as long as 343 has their name attached to it. Fool me once, shame on u, fool me twice.
>
>
> Remember? “SO LONG HALO! LONG TIME FAN SAYS GOODBYE”?
>
> So … seems a bit hypocritical to be saying one thing then doing another while accusing 343 of doing the same. They’re not going to release 2 more betas. You’ve already made up your mind that you don’t like 343 or anything they do, and even when they do something you like, you accuse them of lying. So what are doing here? I thought you left.
>
> After that dramatic little “so long” I can’t really take any of your arguments seriously.
>
> Good day sir.
>
> :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait so you threatened to leave but haven’t?
Quit telling me, i dont believe u anymore, show me, dont tell me.

When people use “u” rather than “you”, I freaky don’t take them seriously.

I havent played since. Doesnt mean i wont check out the forums and talk about it. Check my gamertag. I have not played halo since and i wont buy halo 5.

> 2533274883669557;5:
> You, from less than one week ago:
>
>
>
> > I will never play halo again as long as 343 has their name attached to it. Fool me once, shame on u, fool me twice.
>
>
> Remember? “SO LONG HALO! LONG TIME FAN SAYS GOODBYE”?
>
> So … seems a bit hypocritical to be saying one thing then doing another while accusing 343 of doing the same. They’re not going to release 2 more betas. You’ve already made up your mind that you don’t like 343 or anything they do, and even when they do something you like, you accuse them of lying. So what are doing here? I thought you left.
>
> After that dramatic little “so long” I can’t really take any of your arguments seriously.
>
> Good day sir.
>
> :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh my. How interesting.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

So should i release a post for 60 dollars? Im hearing that lying and going back on your word gets 60 dollars around here? Remember dedicated server talk? Lol not one game on dedicated servers

> 2533274816589077;11:
>

Are you referring to MCC or Halo 5 beta? The beta is and still will use dedicated servers. Ohh what did Josh say about adding in selecting the datacenter closest to you to improve connection. Yea that sounds like a dedicated server to me. The beta had dedicated servers. That’s why many complained about their high latency because they connected to a datacenter farther from their location. Adding in the ability to select a better server just improves on dedicated servers. As far as MCC goes, I’m not to sure as my playing time on there hasn’t been as much as I wanted it to be. You can guess why. From what I’ve seen, it still runs the way it was in the past with a few exceptions, but still uses p2p connection and hosts.

> 2533274816589077;11:
>

What?

It’s that you said you no longer like Halo. You don’t play Halo. You’re not buying Halo 5. You don’t like 343 Industries. So why are you here making demands for a game you’re not even going to play? Why are you expecting people here to listen? It’s a little weird.

> 2533274816589077;9:
> I havent played since. Doesnt mean i wont check out the forums and talk about it. Check my gamertag. I have not played halo since and i wont buy halo 5.

So why are you wanting them to show you if you’re done with Halo?

Op, do you have any idea how much work it takes to make a beta, let alone one with a build 10 months before release?

Yes, my uncle was/is a game developer. I believe him way more than i do these guys who put out MCC. Making a beta is 2 as work, at max if you are competent.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274932540799;15:
> Op, do you have any idea how much work it takes to make a beta, let alone one with a build 10 months before release?

I would like halo to do good again but I am mad at 343 for ruining that.

> 2533274816589077;16:
> Yes, my uncle was/is a game developer. I believe him way more than i do these guys who put out MCC. Making a beta is 2 as work, at max if you are competent.

Obvious troll is obvious

> 2533274883669557;13:
> > 2533274816589077;11:
> > So should i release a post for 60 dollars? Im hearing that lying and going back on your word gets 60 dollars around here? Remember dedicated server talk? Lol not one game on dedicated servers
>
>
> What?
>
> It’s that you said you no longer like Halo. You don’t play Halo. You’re not buying Halo 5. You don’t like 343 Industries. So why are you here making demands for a game you’re not even going to play? Why are you expecting people here to listen? It’s a little weird.

I love halo, I hate what 343 has done to it and the population of the community suffered. I don’t have time to sit around and wait 45 min for a laggy game to start 2v5. So I have hung it up controller but that doesn’t mean that I won’t talk about it. When NFL players stop playing football, they still talk about it.

> 2533274823601925;18:
> > 2533274816589077;16:
> > Yes, my uncle was/is a game developer. I believe him way more than i do these guys who put out MCC. Making a beta is 2 as work, at max if you are competent.
>
>
> Obvious troll is obvious

He has been a game developer for 9 years, worked on tons of games, betas are just builds of where the game is, it’s copy and paste and flipping on servers. (Connectivity) 343’s weak point, i see why they won’t do it