343 giveaway of achievements........

Why don’t 343 just give all the people who played Reach DLC the chance to get all the DLC achievements they need. Surely by ruining the playlists and making them impossible to get is against some sort of microsoft agreement?

I can still get the last three cheevo’s I need from Halo3 if I was good, but to have map specific achievements and game specific ones taken from us is wrong!

If they run Halo like they say they do then why not have a weekend and say “Hey DLC fans play this list and for every four games you play you get a cheevo”. 343 need to do somthing cause taking the chance to get an achievement is everyones right to do.

Give something to the fans 343 cause if this is how Halo4 looks, then whats the point!

“Oh look Halo 4 is out no one will play Reach” attitude just does not hold!

They aren’t impossible, so no.

They’re still possible to get. Really difficult to achieve without doing it in a full party, but still possible nonetheless.

> They aren’t impossible, so no.

Good attitude, (sarcasm) take it you work for 343 or are just not a fan of getting achievements, I do so stop with the abuse!

> > They aren’t impossible, so no.
>
> Good attitude, (sarcasm) take it you work for 343 or are just not a fan of getting achievements, I do so stop with the abuse!

Managed to get my final achievement a few weeks back, a lot of them I got while just playing on non-DLC playlists.

They aren’t impossible, stop trying to make them out to be.

> > > They aren’t impossible, so no.
> >
> > Good attitude, (sarcasm) take it you work for 343 or are just not a fan of getting achievements, I do so stop with the abuse!
>
> Managed to get my final achievement a few weeks back, a lot of them I got while just playing on non-DLC playlists.
>
> They aren’t impossible, stop trying to make them out to be.

Hmm they are now that no real playlist exists where I can play DLC all the time that I paid for! Also you got yours “a few weeks ago” before all this happened. Not everyone is as fortunate as you!

Are you talking about a special Achievement for playing DLC, or just some random one one the list?

> Are you talking about a special Achievement for playing DLC, or just some random one one the list?

One flag and armour lock cheevos!

> > > > They aren’t impossible, so no.
> > >
> > > Good attitude, (sarcasm) take it you work for 343 or are just not a fan of getting achievements, I do so stop with the abuse!
> >
> > Managed to get my final achievement a few weeks back, a lot of them I got while just playing on non-DLC playlists.
> >
> > They aren’t impossible, stop trying to make them out to be.
>
> Hmm they are now that no real playlist exists where I can play DLC all the time that I paid for! Also you got yours “a few weeks ago” before all this happened. Not everyone is as fortunate as you!

Did you completely skip the part where I said I got most of them in the non-DLC playlist?

> > > > > They aren’t impossible, so no.
> > > >
> > > > Good attitude, (sarcasm) take it you work for 343 or are just not a fan of getting achievements, I do so stop with the abuse!
> > >
> > > Managed to get my final achievement a few weeks back, a lot of them I got while just playing on non-DLC playlists.
> > >
> > > They aren’t impossible, stop trying to make them out to be.
> >
> > Hmm they are now that no real playlist exists where I can play DLC all the time that I paid for! Also you got yours “a few weeks ago” before all this happened. Not everyone is as fortunate as you!
>
> Did you completely skip the part where I said I got most of them in the non-DLC playlist?

Nope just ignored it. Blatantley I need the DLC achievements or why else would I have mentioned DLC as much. DLC!

> > Are you talking about a special Achievement for playing DLC, or just some random one one the list?
>
> One flag and armour lock cheevos!

One Flag? Team Objective.

Armor Lock? Just about any playlist with Armor Lock will suffice.

They’re still possible.

> > > > > > They aren’t impossible, so no.
> > > > >
> > > > > Good attitude, (sarcasm) take it you work for 343 or are just not a fan of getting achievements, I do so stop with the abuse!
> > > >
> > > > Managed to get my final achievement a few weeks back, a lot of them I got while just playing on non-DLC playlists.
> > > >
> > > > They aren’t impossible, stop trying to make them out to be.
> > >
> > > Hmm they are now that no real playlist exists where I can play DLC all the time that I paid for! Also you got yours “a few weeks ago” before all this happened. Not everyone is as fortunate as you!
> >
> > Did you completely skip the part where I said I got most of them in the non-DLC playlist?
>
> Nope just ignored it. Blatantley I need the DLC achievements or why else would I have mentioned DLC as much. DLC!

What?

I got them on the DLC maps, in the non-DLC playlists.

> > > Are you talking about a special Achievement for playing DLC, or just some random one one the list?
> >
> > One flag and armour lock cheevos!
>
> One Flag? Team Objective.
>
> Armor Lock? Just about any playlist with Armor Lock will suffice.
>
> They’re still possible.

Thanks Matey but the Armour lock one still has to be “defiant” since I have done it many a time on regular and anniversary maps.

> > > > Are you talking about a special Achievement for playing DLC, or just some random one one the list?
> > >
> > > One flag and armour lock cheevos!
> >
> > One Flag? Team Objective.
> >
> > Armor Lock? Just about any playlist with Armor Lock will suffice.
> >
> > They’re still possible.
>
> Thanks Matey but the Armour lock one still has to be “defiant” since I have done it many a time on regular and anniversary maps.

Well, any playlist with Armor Lock and Condemned or Highlands, then! :wink:

I’ve seen a couple threads here and there talking about forming a date where everyone with the DLC play and try to get the achievements. Maybe you would like to join one of them? Maybe not what you want particularly but, it’s a positive choice and will probably give you the chance to get those last pesky achievements.

> > > > > > > They aren’t impossible, so no.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Good attitude, (sarcasm) take it you work for 343 or are just not a fan of getting achievements, I do so stop with the abuse!
> > > > >
> > > > > Managed to get my final achievement a few weeks back, a lot of them I got while just playing on non-DLC playlists.
> > > > >
> > > > > They aren’t impossible, stop trying to make them out to be.
> > > >
> > > > Hmm they are now that no real playlist exists where I can play DLC all the time that I paid for! Also you got yours “a few weeks ago” before all this happened. Not everyone is as fortunate as you!
> > >
> > > Did you completely skip the part where I said I got most of them in the non-DLC playlist?
> >
> > Nope just ignored it. Blatantley I need the DLC achievements or why else would I have mentioned DLC as much. DLC!
>
> What?
>
> I got them on the DLC maps, in the non-DLC playlists.

Do you not understand how it works? At all? Yes I need the Defiant achievements, yes they can be played on any playlist but since not many people bought the DLC playlist, there is no chance of playing on a DLC map. I would hazard a guess that 65% of the Reach players did not buy it cause it was not free, like most DLC haters.
In fact me and you may be two of the twenty people who bought it!
What is the point of buying DLC to play it once every 100 times and go “oh I bought this map” in a regular playlist.

> I’ve seen a couple threads here and there talking about forming a date where everyone with the DLC play and try to get the achievements. Maybe you would like to join one of them? Maybe not what you want particularly but, it’s a positive choice and will probably give you the chance to get those last pesky achievements.

Thanks Matey I will look into it. Ta!

> > Are you talking about a special Achievement for playing DLC, or just some random one one the list?
>
> One flag and armour lock cheevos!

So instead of actually achieving them, you want them to be given away? Where’s the sense in that?

> > > > > > > > They aren’t impossible, so no.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Good attitude, (sarcasm) take it you work for 343 or are just not a fan of getting achievements, I do so stop with the abuse!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Managed to get my final achievement a few weeks back, a lot of them I got while just playing on non-DLC playlists.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > They aren’t impossible, stop trying to make them out to be.
> > > > >
> > > > > Hmm they are now that no real playlist exists where I can play DLC all the time that I paid for! Also you got yours “a few weeks ago” before all this happened. Not everyone is as fortunate as you!
> > > >
> > > > Did you completely skip the part where I said I got most of them in the non-DLC playlist?
> > >
> > > Nope just ignored it. Blatantley I need the DLC achievements or why else would I have mentioned DLC as much. DLC!
> >
> > What?
> >
> > I got them on the DLC maps, in the non-DLC playlists.
>
> Do you not understand how it works? At all? Yes I need the Defiant achievements, yes they can be played on any playlist but since not many people bought the DLC playlist, there is no chance of playing on a DLC map. I would hazard a guess that 65% of the Reach players did not buy it cause it was not free, like most DLC haters.
> In fact me and you may be two of the twenty people who bought it!
> What is the point of buying DLC to play it once every 100 times and go “oh I bought this map” in a regular playlist.

Yet I played them a few weeks ago and unlocked achievements and heck, I’ve had DLC show up so much today, but my team didn’t vote for it.

You are once again saying that the achievements are impossible, they’re not, they are just hard to get due to the lack of a DLC playlist.

The chances of getting them by going into a playlist alone are so slim. You will have to be matched with all map pack buyers, then you have to hope the map and gametype show and have the vote go towards it, then you have to have the game go in your favor.