343 GIVE US BACK OUR DLC PLAYLISTS!!!!!

I paid for them so i want to play them! Mostly all of us dont like your anniversary!!! Another thing get rid of that dumb beta playlist since your CE: anniversary is out already! Put your Anniversary playlists back at the bottom and not above the competitive. I know its not in alphabetical order other wise community would come after the anniversary play lists. SO place it back at the bottom where it belongs and give us back our DLC playlists,get rid of beta, stop screwing with reach you have your own game so mess with that. You guys should have made your own servers for anniversary and not share the Reach servers besides you guys need to practice on servers for halo 4 anyways right?

DLC playlists were removed because there was an implement in the other playlists, they will start to appear more often and stuff, so dont get mad and just play the game!

You honestly have no idea what you are talking about, aniversary and reach dont share servers, THEY’RE THE SAME GAME.

Also, most do like the Playlists, and the DLC playlist had a low population.

And lastly, i think testing server strain would come after a build has been released. Derp.

Say please.

DLC was integrated into the normal playlists to feed more players into those playlists to decrease player search times and to make DLC maps occur more frequently.

It’s a genius way to make the game feel more populated and to increase the quality for players.

Caps is cruise control for cool btw.

DLC playlists were never really that popular, low population and all. Let’s be honest here; the people that do have the DLC are shorter in number by those that don’t. Which is why you don’t see the maps pop often for voting in the other playlists (despite the tweaked algorithm) . It would help make the Noble Map Pack free for starters, it’s an old map pack who buys that anymore? It certainty allow those maps to be played more since anything free gets more downloads :P. If we went down that road, all it would take is an announcement on 343s part.

Here’s hoping that Halo 4 in most (not all) playlists require you to buy DLC. Shouldn’t be a problem for Halo fans, we eat DLC maps for breakfast, lunch, 2nd lunch, dinner and so on.

> DLC playlists were removed because there was an implement in the other playlists, they will start to appear more often and stuff, so dont get mad and just play the game!

Too bad that doesn’t happen, becuse they’re full of crap.

Yeah i’ve played a lot of reach since they removed premium battle and never once got a new map. I mean maybe i’m playing in the wrong playlists or something…

As a poster above said, when premium battle was live it had around 100-500 people on it. Now that it’s gone those 500 people who had the maps as spread around 20 playlists. Which is why i get the feeling we’re never gonna land on those new maps ever again.

Premium battle should remain because it’s an essential playlist that offered something no other playlist did. It’s the only playlist were you were guaranteed to get the new maps you paid for every single time.

> > DLC playlists were removed because there was an implement in the other playlists, they will start to appear more often and stuff, so dont get mad and just play the game!
>
> Too bad that doesn’t happen, becuse they’re full of crap.

Ditto. I haven’t played on Breakpoint or Highlands in ages!

It’s funny that 343 have all these hidden statistics that we don’t have access to that I am sure tells them the percentage of players who have DLC and the players who don’t. Most of us don’t even need that to figure out the people who bought DLC are the minority here. We play the game, we own the maps, and we can see for ourselves when we go 30+ games of any playlist without ever so much as seeing a map we payed for even come up in a voting slot.

So why then, would they ever do something as foolish as take away the only guaranteed playlist where we can play on maps we bought, especially when they add new achievements to them? Your guess is as good as mine, but I seriously hope this isn’t an indication of the kind of mistakes we can see happening in Halo 4. They can crank the “search for people with DLC” dial up as high as they want, it doesn’t change the fact that most of the people left playing Reach do not own the maps.

I for one will never buy another piece of DLC for a Halo game ever again after I’ve experienced first hand how poorly it’s been implemented in not one but two games now. (Halo 3 and Reach). If they ever want to see another dime from me they will either have to stop being greedy and come out with a free version of DLC maps after a certain amount of time, or add permanent playlists or restrictions back to the game. Otherwise, it’s a complete waste of money to buy something you can’t even use.

This wouldn’t be a problem if they required all DLC in many playlists, like Halo 3 did. Right now, all it takes is one guy to not have the DLC to ruin it for everyone else.