343 give us a TU not DLC

Map packs and other DLC will be fine once the basic problems are fixed. As of right now hundreds are frustrated with the game and will likely not buy the new map packs. I suggest that you release a map pack that fixes the following:

DMR Bloom (Spammers, see http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=53990696)
Armor Lock (Overpowered)
Grenades (Overpowered)
Melee (maybe? Herpa Derping is kinda OP)

These are the main problems with the game and they need fixing before anything else is done. Then we can go into small problems such as:

Plasma Launcher (Underpowered)
Focus Rifle (Underpowered)

And others! Not sure but comment and remind me about problems I missed. Remember 343 this is NECESSARY. No one will want to buy your map packs until they know the basic game mechanics are good.

I agree; I would rather a Title Update prior to a new map pack.

While I think those are all important issues, I think glitches should also be fixed. Having the Sword no longer cancelled from melees would be nice too.

give the plasma reapeater some punch… I want to love that gun so much but the present nerfed version of it makes me sad

Oh come on. The people I left B.Net to avoid are showing up here too. Anyway, bloom is okay. I’ve already learned to deal with it. Armor Lock all they need to do is lock the camera in place when you’re locked down and that would be enough of a nerf. And grenades and melees are fine.

I want both [ :slight_smile: ]
I really don’t like bloom on the pistol. I shoot and it takes so long to come back to normal, by that time I risk being dead since it can take so long. I’m like, BAM BAM, the bloom makes my bullets less accurate, BAM, I have a high chance of missing, BAM, higher chance of missing, BAM, even higher. If the bloom reset wasn’t that long I would be a bit better with it. I’m good with the pistol but the thing is, sometimes, my enemy has more health than me and I’m trying to kill him. I think I would rather trade recoil for bloom. Maybe 50/50? Maybe giving the pistol one or two more bullets would be nice. What I’m saying is, I want to kill the enemies a bit faster with something I can control.

> Map packs and other DLC will be fine once the basic problems are fixed. As of right now hundreds are frustrated with the game and will likely not buy the new map packs. I suggest that you release a map pack that fixes the following:
>
> DMR Bloom (Spammers, see http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=53990696)
> Armor Lock (Overpowered)
> Grenades (Overpowered)
> Melee (maybe? Herpa Derping is kinda OP)
>
> These are the main problems with the game and they need fixing before anything else is done. Then we can go into small problems such as:
>
> Plasma Launcher (Underpowered)
> Focus Rifle (Underpowered)
>
> And others! Not sure but comment and remind me about problems I missed. Remember 343 this is NECESSARY. No one will want to buy your map packs until they know the basic game mechanics are good.

I agree with many of the things listed, except for Armor Lock being overpowered. I truly isn’t, grenades on the other hand are, and I don’t care much about Bloom. I would also agree with the melee it is really annoying when people run up and out of nowhere punch you twice and you don’t really understand what just happened. I agree with the Plasma Launcher and the Focus Rifle being underpowered. I honestly have nothing else to say, if I come up with something I will let everyone know.

Wow. Not even here posts like this contain the word “please” or the phrase “thank you” even once. Sigh

> Wow. Not even here posts like this contain the word “please” or the phrase “thank you” even once. Sigh

thank you 343 for loving halo and wanting to continue it’s legacy and please don’t be mad at your new forum members from bungie.net… we need some time to adjust to not wearing flame suits all the time

> > Wow. Not even here posts like this contain the word “please” or the phrase “thank you” even once. Sigh
>
> thank you 343 for loving halo and wanting to continue it’s legacy and please don’t be mad at your new forum members from bungie.net… we need some time to adjust to not wearing flame suits all the time

I would like to thank you as well.

P.S. Doesn’t matter where you go, there are always going to be a flamer/troll. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Oh how some gamers are so entitled to things, “give us this” Give us that", be lucky you have the game. BTW, Bloom is not a problem, it’s just a visual indicator for something that’s been in EVERY Halo FPS (bullet spread). You want better accuracy, take Sgt Stacker’s advice… “short controlled bursts”.

> Oh how some gamers are so entitled to things, “give us this” Give us that", be lucky you have the game. BTW, Bloom is not a problem, it’s just a visual indicator for something that’s been in EVERY Halo FPS (bullet spread). You want better accuracy, take Sgt Stacker’s advice… “short controlled bursts”.

I will take my DLC and like it. Thank you 343. My only request is that you release it ASAP. I love new stuff!!