343 get you Yoink! in gear...

I am sorry to say it but you need to start working on the connection on Reach. Before I might get disconnected from a game every once in a blue moon. Now, it happens at least 3-6 times a day. So hire some new people or whatever, but you really need to fix the connection problems.

Connections not an issue to most other people. Try fixing your own connection issues, then contact your service provider should it continue. Then and only then should you blame 343.

> I am sorry to say it but you need to start working on the connection on Reach. Before I might get disconnected from a game every once in a blue moon. Now, it happens at least 3-6 times a day. So hire some new people or whatever, but you really need to fix the connection problems.

All this said while the cheeto bits drop into the router vent slot…

Your disconnect tends to mean Your connection issue.

Well like I said it wasn’t doing it this much before. it would happen maybe 1 or 2 times in a month,but ever since 343 has taken over again it happens like 3-6 times a week minimum.

> Well like I said it wasn’t doing it this much before. it would happen maybe 1 or 2 times in a month,but ever since 343 has taken over again it happens like 3-6 times a week minimum.

Regardless, they’re not in charge of your networking and how it affects you. It goes the other way around. They’re not holding a giant switchboard with everyone’s cable plugged in it haphazardly. It’s a mix of your settings, your area, the people you’re connected with, etc.

> I am sorry to say it but you need to start working on the connection on Reach. Before I might get disconnected from a game every once in a blue moon. Now, it happens at least 3-6 times a day. So hire some new people or whatever, but you really need to fix the connection problems.

That’s not the games problem.
It’s how you connect to other players.
Either you, or the others have crap internet.
Don’t blame the game for your stupidity.

> Well like I said it wasn’t doing it this much before. it would happen maybe 1 or 2 times in a month,but ever since 343 has taken over again it happens like 3-6 times a week minimum.

Just because 343 took over and this started happening to you doesn’t mean it’s related. You can have amazing connection one day and then a terrible connection the next. You cannot blame the game if you are the one with the issues. 343 controls the content on the game, the playlists and the servers. Your connection (clue’s in the title) will connect to these servers, and if you cannot stay connected then it is your problem, not the games.

Sorry but that’s the blunt truth.

my connection status is all green, i have no problems :3

I run a 100 mbps connection, and hae been having issues for a month or so as well, its not you, when i paid for new lines to be installed by my IP and still have problems on the game, and only this game, i know its something wrong with the MM system, for some reason this game likes to give the worst person host all the time, i know this, because i tested it by using a .5 mbps virtual private network that said i was in russia, and it gave me host ALL the time, its sad the host selection in this game.

Assuming makes an -Yoink- out of u and me.

Fix your connection.

The amount of ignorance in this thread is astounding…

The connection quality of even P2P games can be effected by the game’s servers themselves from time to time. Of course it’s more rare than games that run off of dedicated servers, like most of EA’s games, but it can still happen.

I’ve only had it happen in Halo a few times, but recently with the transition of control of Bungie to 343i’s, the connectivity issues have seemed to be a bit worse. I haven’t played in a while though (Huge move and other things going on) so who knows how it’s working for me.

But don’t just say, “Fix your connection!”. The issues with connectivity could ABSOLUTELY be the developer’s fault.

Strange, my connections work fine. Maybe it’s yours? Because my friends and I didn’t have a problem the last time we played Reach.

While I try to avoid the bungie forums as much as possible there was a well done thread about changing your NAT connection to open I believe it was stickied in the reach forums but i could be mistake, worth taking a look if you dont mind getting all tech ninja on your pc.