343 General questions

Hi this forum was created for those who work within the 343 industry, I would like to ask some general questions involving Halo 3/Reach first i would like to ask since 343 industry owns the license to Halo3 on the Xbox 360 (this is for those who cannot afford Halo MCC on next gen), it would be great if 343 could make it you can get Recon Armor once again by making it you have to complete the same/similar Challenges than go to Halowaypoint to processed unlocking the armor. Another General question i would like to acknowledge it would be much appreciated if 343 industry could make it so you can unlock the special name plates and also the special armor/armor effects that used to be available through the (Bungie.net) website on Halo Reach, but now should be re-enabled through the Halowaypoint Website. It would much appreciated if 343 industry could take this information on board and hope to see these improvements in the future. Sincerely Camo

Hi Camo, I’m afraid none of this is possible unfortunately. The tech for Recon is no longer available, this was mentioned either in a bulletin or blog post a year or so back. As for the nameplates for Reach, that aspect was never transferred from Bungie to 343. After Bungie Day, in 2011 I believe, the ability to change nameplates and activate Blue Flames was locked and whatever was set at that time was what you would carry forward with. When Bungie re-designed their site for Destiny, those options were finally removed.

(Post removed)

> 2533274958346000;3:
> > 2533274813317074;2:
> > Hi Camo, I’m afraid none of this is possible unfortunately. The tech for Recon is no longer available, this was mentioned either in a bulletin or blog post a year or so back. As for the nameplates for Reach, that aspect was never transferred from Bungie to 343. After Bungie Day, in 2011 I believe, the ability to change nameplates and activate Blue Flames was locked and whatever was set at that time was what you would carry forward with. When Bungie re-designed their site for Destiny, those options were finally removed.
>
> Hi thanks for your quick response i just wanted to apologize for my slow reply, So i would like to understand this abit better after Bungie abandon Microsoft & the license for Halo got given to 343 industries, 343 announced that they will not be continueing any of Bungie’s exclusive content/unlocks (e.g Recon armor etc) so basicly there starting some what fresh and 343 industries is basically starting Halo from scratch… No a fence 343 but if what i said is correct thats not the best of ideas, from a long time Halo fan/gamer cause i don’t know about you guys but i enjoy going back to the old Halo games and having all the same qualitys of which it originaly had. Cause in my eyes its just ruining the classic Halo games. I also would like to add in i would understand if Bungie blocked/stopped 343 industries from making it possible to use Bungies good ideas/content, but as far as i can tell 343 have Full access to the license of Halo so why don’t they take advantage of that insted of taking all the old/great qualitys of the classic Halo games, if i was 343 industries i would be keeping all the good qualitys that was all originally placed in the Halo games through Bungie and than 343 could build of all those good qualitys in Halo and make it better in there future games. So please 343 don’t make the classic Halo games not fun anymore by taking all the great ideas from Bungie.

every time im done with a ranked game at the very moment we finish and transition to the loading screen, my internet disconnects for a split-second. for that i get penalized for something that is out of my control; 3 or 4 minutes is fine i can live with that, but when it adds up to hours, then we have a serious problem. FIX IT!!!, i don’t wanna be banned for something i can’t control.

> 2535443414621457;5:
> every time im done with a ranked game at the very moment we finish and transition to the loading screen, my internet disconnects for a split-second. for that i get penalized for something that is out of my control; 3 or 4 minutes is fine i can live with that, but when it adds up to hours, then we have a serious problem. FIX IT!!!, i don’t wanna be banned for something i can’t control.

Please start a new thread for your issues in the relevant support forums thanks, don’t hi-jack unrelated threads