343 Gearing up for Next Gen Halo

http://thegamingadvisory.com/index.php/360/426-343-gearing-up-for-next-gen-halo.html

343 Industries is gearing up for the next Halo, according to a job listing on Microsoft.

http://thegamingadvisory.com/index.php/360/426-343-gearing-up-for-next-gen-halo.html

The post which is on Microsoft’s careers website, states that “343 Industries is looking for an experienced graphics developer to help create the current and next generation of game visuals in the Halo universe.” also
“Work on one of the most exciting and creative properties in the industry,” the ad also states.
“We are looking for an experienced graphics developer to help us deliver cutting edge graphics technologies for AAA experiences. Candidates should understand and have experience with how to bring great graphics to life.”

“DX11 experience is a plus”.

DirectX 11 is heavily-rumoured to be the graphical framework around which the next-generation Xbox is based.

Microsoft has yet to announce plans for its next-generation console but the fact that there has been a Halo on each system seems that this might be true.

I’m gonna have to hate buying a new gen Xbox and then Halo 5.

Nothing surprising.
It is a sure thing that the next Gen Xbox will come out within a few years. So if Halo keeps it’s 2-3 year development, Halo 5 will be on the “720” (or whatever it will be called)

I can’t wait for 60FPS, 100+ player cap, Dedicated servers, Custom game browsing, and large scale Sea,Land,Space Halo gameplay. :slight_smile:

> I can’t wait for 60FPS, 100+ player cap, Dedicated servers, Custom game browsing, and large scale Sea,Land,Space Halo gameplay. :slight_smile:

im with you on that one

> > I can’t wait for 60FPS, 100+ player cap, Dedicated servers, Custom game browsing, and large scale Sea,Land,Space Halo gameplay. :slight_smile:
>
> im with you on that one

hell yeah

> Nothing surprising.
> It is a sure thing that the next Gen Xbox will come out within a few years. So if Halo keeps it’s 2-3 year development, Halo 5 will be on the “720” (or whatever it will be called)

IGN reported that they are calling it the XBOX Infinity and the website will be xbox8.com

> > Nothing surprising.
> > It is a sure thing that the next Gen Xbox will come out within a few years. So if Halo keeps it’s 2-3 year development, Halo 5 will be on the “720” (or whatever it will be called)
>
> IGN reported that they are calling it the XBOX Infinity and the website will be xbox8.com

LAWL, you be trippin.

> > Nothing surprising.
> > It is a sure thing that the next Gen Xbox will come out within a few years. So if Halo keeps it’s 2-3 year development, Halo 5 will be on the “720” (or whatever it will be called)
>
> IGN reported that they are calling it the XBOX Infinity and the website will be xbox8.com

Fits in with the idea of a modular sku/ some form of windows 8 support as hinted towards in that leaked PDF on the plans for Xbox moving forwards.

> > > Nothing surprising.
> > > It is a sure thing that the next Gen Xbox will come out within a few years. So if Halo keeps it’s 2-3 year development, Halo 5 will be on the “720” (or whatever it will be called)
> >
> > IGN reported that they are calling it the XBOX Infinity and the website will be xbox8.com
>
> LAWL, you be trippin.

What if I’m right?

> I can’t wait for 60FPS, 100+ player cap, Dedicated servers, Custom game browsing, and large scale Sea,Land,Space Halo gameplay. :slight_smile:

Nope, in Halo 5, master chief will be transported 500 years in the past, lose all his armour and weapons and be forced to join the army under the name Soap JR, he will be under Major Price JR squad.

EVOLUTION!

> > > > Nothing surprising.
> > > > It is a sure thing that the next Gen Xbox will come out within a few years. So if Halo keeps it’s 2-3 year development, Halo 5 will be on the “720” (or whatever it will be called)
> > >
> > > IGN reported that they are calling it the XBOX Infinity and the website will be xbox8.com
> >
> > LAWL, you be trippin.
>
> What if I’m right?

I wouldn’t trust what IGN said. Even if you are true, you’re still “Trippin.”

That would be funny Call of Halo

> I’m gonna have to hate buying a new gen Xbox and then Halo 5.

we’ll Have Halo 3 anniversery to keep us busy while we wait for Halo 5, unless the 720 has back compatibility.

> I’m gonna have to hate buying a new gen Xbox and then Halo 5.

why?

I can’t wait any longer, I wan’t the Xbox 720 now!!!
I’m sick of having a gaming PC and having a no-way near experience similar to that of the Xbox.

PC
Pro’s; Powerful, beautiful and can have huge -Yoink- maps.
Con’s; It’s not an Xbox.

Xbox
Pro’s; It has an unparralled all in one sytem.
Con’s; Limited Technology giving it semi-good graphics, bad in-game frame rate and small maps.

Cool, I like how they’re already preparing to make Halo 5. Around 2 to 3 years of development is great!

Good. The Xbxox 360 is six years old. It’s obsolete and a lot of the new games coming out are really pushing the limits of what it can do. I was surprised when I saw the Halo 4 graphical engine. It seems like it’s meant to be more a next-gen game than a 360 game. Hopeful they will reveal the new Xbox at next year’s E3. It’s been a long-time coming.

Dear Santa…

> Nothing surprising.
> It is a sure thing that the next Gen Xbox will come out within a few years. So if Halo keeps it’s 2-3 year development, Halo 5 will be on the “720” (or whatever it will be called)

Three years of Halo 4 fine by me. I don’t want it to be where Halo 5 comes out next year or something like that.