343 Flaming Helmet

In the past there has been a Legendary flaming helmet, and Bungie flaming Helmet. Now I think 343 should bring a Green Flaming Helmet!!! Think about it. Vote on what you what.

I don’t see why 343 wouldn’t make a special little somethin somethin for its hard working employees, it a popular thing to do, to represent the company.
Or do you mean something for the players?

i wouldnt be surprised to see something along those lines for their employees in Halo 4. Bungie had recon in H3, and blue fire in reach.

Neither, it just makes people stuck up if/when they get it.

I think it would be great if 343 produced a Legendary Flame/Flaming Helmet. It would be a gift for all the halo fans (at least for me) and a true way of saying thank you.

P.S. I think a bright golden/ a red or a blue fame would be fantastic!!!

I’ve seen a bunch of threads stating that the blue flames were only for Bungies sign off gift. Also, the legendary flaming helmet came with the legendary halo pack.

But, I agree with you and if it was to be released, it shouldn’t be obtained by an ipod this time.

i believe that a green helmet flame would be awesome for reach but why not release the blue helmet for free it saves them having to make other detailed designs that people may not like

it would be really neat and shouldnt be too hard to make. all they can do is change a few codes and add a few

I agree that would be cool any color really would be awesome

I think that a white or a black flame would be cool.

Why stop at green? they can have any color they want.

Either make it a rainbow flaming effect or make it something ridiculous like a rice pickers hat - you know the one raiden wears in mortal kombat? Yeah that’s what I’m talkin’ about!

> Either make it a rainbow flaming effect or make it something ridiculous like a rice pickers hat - you know the one raiden wears in mortal kombat? Yeah that’s what I’m talkin’ about!

Dragonborn Armor!!

It would be pretty damn awesome! It’s just, we have to remember that the multiplayer is canonical, so the odds of this happening are slim :frowning: .

If anyone has a spare code for the flaming helmet can I have please my email is REDACTED

> If anyone has a spare code for the flaming helmet can I have please my email is REDACTED

Please don’t necro-post, especially for something you wont get.

This post has been locked by a moderator. Please do not revive extremely old threads without just cause.