343 FIX YOUR SPAWNS

I’m sick and tired of spawning in front of the whole team to instantly get spawn killed. 343 says this game is meant for competitive play but spawn killing isn’t competitive. It’s a cheap kill/win that it seems like 343 is encouraging. It’s this kind of behavior and game breaking mechanics that are RUINING the halo community. You know what; there is no more community in Halo anymore. It’s who can spawn kill who better these days…it’s sad really. I remember when Combat Evolved came out I had to get an xbox just so I could play it. Halo 5 on the other hand will literally make someone never want to play an xbox one again let alone sell one just based upon the game. 343 PLEASE get your shxt together.

How about in warzone when your attacking the core and instead of spawning on the beach, you spawn at the spire…

I’ve been spawned in front of two enemy players. One was so close he meleed me and other one shot me

How about when you get spawned half way across the map to where you wanted to spawn at. lol Darkstar Is really bad With that.

Yesterday, I spawned underneath the fortress on Stormbreak in the vehicle area and 343 has known about this glitch for several months. Good luck getting things fixed.

Same thing applies in Arena…don’t spawn me next to a teammate WHO IS BEING SHOT AT.

Honestly…12 times in the past 2 days I’ve had that…and the worst isn’t so much the getting shot off spawn…it’s spawning and then in the space of 0.5 seconds. BANG KiIlled by nade spam

> 2533274901871374;1:
> I’m sick and tired of spawning in front of the whole team to instantly get spawn killed. 343 says this game is meant for competitive play but spawn killing isn’t competitive. It’s a cheap kill/win that it seems like 343 is encouraging. It’s this kind of behavior and game breaking mechanics that are RUINING the halo community. You know what; there is no more community in Halo anymore. It’s who can spawn kill who better these days…it’s sad really. I remember when Combat Evolved came out I had to get an xbox just so I could play it. Halo 5 on the other hand will literally make someone never want to play an xbox one again let alone sell one just based upon the game. 343 PLEASE get your shxt together.

Im sorry but may I ask what game type are you playing? Because I have been playing much arena and there is nothing wrong with the spawns in this game. It’s pretty easy to understand them… If you had a brain.

“343 says this game is meant for competitive play but spawn killing isn’t competitive. It’s a cheap kill/win that it seems like 343 is encouraging. It’s this kind of behavior and game breaking mechanics that are RUINING the halo community. You know what; there is no more community in Halo anymore. It’s who can spawn kill who better these days…it’s sad really. I remember when Combat Evolved came out I had to get an xbox just so I could play it.”

And if you did have a brain you would quickly realize that your last sentence just completely threw out your entire paragraph I just quoted out the window.

You say spawn killing isn’t competitive but it always has been apart of halo since halo 1. A game that has a reputation for SPAWN KILLING. Probably the easiest game on the planet to understand spawns.
“It’s this kind of behavior and game breaking mechanics that are RUINING the halo community.” For me this is a new one LOL. Halo 1 was one of the best if not the best out of all the halo’s so stop right there.

“It’s who can spawn kill who better these days…it’s sad really.”
Are you sure we’re playing the same game cause I could’ve sworn that these days… It was about which player has a better gun.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

They won’t there to -Yoinking!- lazy to “we listen to the community” my -Yoinking!- -Yoink-

> 2533274901871374;1:
> I’m sick and tired of spawning in front of the whole team to instantly get spawn killed. 343 says this game is meant for competitive play but spawn killing isn’t competitive. It’s a cheap kill/win that it seems like 343 is encouraging.

Of course 343 is encouraging this. Why do you think all the maps are circular in orientation instead of rectangular with 1 base each. For better or worse this is their philosophy for H5 and we are stuck with it.