343 Fix Your dam Game!

Im getting sick and tired of restarting the game constantly due to your servers messing up, this has been happening since launch. plus this game was about 50% done at release, these “free Updates” are just a… tool to keep players interested for stuff that was suppose to been in at launch. nearly 6 months later and infection isn’t even added yet. which should of been there at launch.

> 2533274809033265;1:
> I love Retrieving Data! this has been happening since launch and might be the best feature yet on my down time from gaming. plus this game was about 50% downloaded at release, these “free Updates” are just a… tool to keep players interested for stuff and shouldn’t be complained about since they doubled our scout warthog variety with DLC. nearly 6 months later and the golden scout hog isn’t even added yet and should of been there at launch.

I know the feeling … times are tough, RP is cold, and my scout warthog can only have so much fire.

I love retrieving data too! Oh and the boring stuffs got fixed + some grammar.

> 2533274909139271;2:
> > 2533274809033265;1:
> > I love Retrieving Data! this has been happening since launch and might be the best feature yet on my down time from gaming. plus this game was about 50% downloaded at release, these “free Updates” are just a… tool to keep players interested for stuff and shouldn’t be complained about since they doubled our scout warthog variety with DLC. nearly 6 months later and the golden scout hog isn’t even added yet and should of been there at launch.
>
>
> I know the feeling … times are tough, RP is cold, and my scout warthog can only have so much fire.
> I love retrieving data too! Oh and the boring stuffs got fixed + some grammar.

…ok, you are officially just…weird.

> 2533274799557323;3:
> > 2533274909139271;2:
> > > 2533274809033265;1:
> > > I love Retrieving Data! this has been happening since launch and might be the best feature yet on my down time from gaming. plus this game was about 50% downloaded at release, these “free Updates” are just a… tool to keep players interested for stuff and shouldn’t be complained about since they doubled our scout warthog variety with DLC. nearly 6 months later and the golden scout hog isn’t even added yet and should of been there at launch.
> >
> >
> > I know the feeling … times are tough, RP is cold, and my scout warthog can only have so much fire.
> > I love retrieving data too! Oh and the boring stuffs got fixed + some grammar.
>
>
> …ok, you are officially just…weird.

Yup, guilty as charged.

It’s amazing that this still hasn’t been fixed when it’s been a problem since day 1.

> 2533274909139271;2:
> > 2533274809033265;1:
> > I love Retrieving Data! this has been happening since launch and might be the best feature yet on my down time from gaming. plus this game was about 50% downloaded at release, these “free Updates” are just a… tool to keep players interested for stuff and shouldn’t be complained about since they doubled our scout warthog variety with DLC. nearly 6 months later and the golden scout hog isn’t even added yet and should of been there at launch.
>
>
> I know the feeling … times are tough, RP is cold, and my scout warthog can only have so much fire.
> I love retrieving data too! Oh and the boring stuffs got fixed + some grammar.

Mate have to admit, Love your work, keep it up lol

> 2533274809033265;6:
> > 2533274909139271;2:
> > > 2533274809033265;1:
> > > I love Retrieving Data! this has been happening since launch and might be the best feature yet on my down time from gaming. plus this game was about 50% downloaded at release, these “free Updates” are just a… tool to keep players interested for stuff and shouldn’t be complained about since they doubled our scout warthog variety with DLC. nearly 6 months later and the golden scout hog isn’t even added yet and should of been there at launch.
> >
> >
> > I know the feeling … times are tough, RP is cold, and my scout warthog can only have so much fire.
> > I love retrieving data too! Oh and the boring stuffs got fixed + some grammar.
>
>
> Mate have to admit, Love your work, keep it up lol

God I love reading these. Makes my work day enjoyable haha

Meh. I don’t ever have any server issues because I have good internet. If you’re having issues, it’s your end bro!